• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wickll

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2022
    Victoria, TX
    Hello, I am new to the Texas Gun Talk. I am happy to see that there appears to be a lot of reloading knowledge. I have been reloading for about 25 years. But until a few years ago, it was pretty simple and mundane. Mainly .243 and 30-06. A few years ago, I did change things up a little to include 300 blackout, both subs and supers.

But just a few months ago , I had to really pick things up after acquiring a TC Contender with a several barrels , including a 7-30 waters and a 7mm TCU. So I look forward to learning more from this forum.
    Guns International

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    welcome6.jpeg

wickll

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2022
    Victoria, TX
    I probably should have posted here first, but I put my first introduction in the Reloading section. I discovered this site looking for reloading info and there seems to be a lot of knowledge on reloading on this forum.
    Anyway, I have been a gun "nut" all my life. Mainly for hunting purposes. I recently acquired a TC contender with barrels in 22 hornet , 7 TCU and 7-30. So I have had to really seek more info on reloading.

I look forward to reading and sharing info on the forum.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I have been in Victoria TX for over 20 years.. Raised near Sweet Home , TX, if you know where it is.
    I know sweet home pretty well. That's where my father's side of the family is from. Still have family and land out in that area.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom