• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Luk007

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2022
    The Woodlands TX
    Thank you very much for all the warm welcomes!
    Seams like there are a lot of unknown neighbors in this forum and tons of other nice people from near and far.

If anyone goes out to the Saddle River Range @ 1488, send me a PM. Would be cool to meet some of you in person.
    Other Spring/The Woodlands/Conroe send me a PM too, maybe we can arrange a meet.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Thank you very much for all the warm welcomes!
    Seams like there are a lot of unknown neighbors in this forum and tons of other nice people from near and far.

If anyone goes out to the Saddle River Range @ 1488, send me a PM. Would be cool to meet some of you in person.
    Other Spring/The Woodlands/Conroe send me a PM too, maybe we can arrange a meet.
    Saddle River is for the rich folks. And they don't let you pick up your brass, which is direct religious violation for a reloader.

I'm more likely to be at BTO (formerly Shooter's Station) or Spring Guns & Ammo (Woodlands).

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    I was an SRR member for a while. Got tired of shooting indoors (always someone with an 8” 380 with the most egregious brake possible), and the max 25 yard lanes, and the rules against drawing from a holster, etc.

Luk007

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2022
    The Woodlands TX
    Saddle River is for the rich folks. And they don't let you pick up your brass, which is direct religious violation for a reloader.

I'm more likely to be at BTO (formerly Shooter's Station) or Spring Guns & Ammo (Woodlands).

I guess there are some reloaders commandments to not violate as a gun range
    Happy to see some other gun ranges, I’m new in the area and SRR felt convenient. Not sure if it is for the “rich people”, I felt their prices are very reasonable. I get the brass point tho.

Send me a PM if you want to introduce me to some other places.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom