south of killeen
Welcome

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

DFW_Warrior

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 11, 2022
Arlington, TX
Welcome from NAS Pensacola, home of the Blue Angels.
I forgot to mention that I really love me some aircraft too. While I do have a fondness for WW2 aircraft, I really do enjoy all types. Heck I even went through my private pilot ground school and my intro flight to flight training. It was then where I realized that private pilot just wasn't for me.

At any rate, here is one of the shots I grabbed at one of the Wings Over Dallas events.
WOD Wallpaper-3.jpg

DFW_Warrior

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 11, 2022
Arlington, TX
Welcome - great pics! Love the "random pic" where you can see the smoke coming out of the handgun shell casing after eject.
Thanks! I chalk that one up to the saying, "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again". :) Seriously, those shots are so difficult to get. Brass coming out of the gun, easy! But to have that particular stage setup where you get just the right angle of sunlight AND the shutter happens to open just at the right time of the string of burst shots, and even then that focus better be dead on. Out of the hundreds and hundreds of brass coming out of the gun shots, maybe 3-4 are like this one.

After typing all that, one would think I'm a bit more of a photography dork than I am a gun dork....LOL

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud
Shroud

Latest posts