• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DFW_Warrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2022
    Arlington, TX
    Yes sir. Lived in small towns or country all my life. Sure miss the country and the hunting.
    I came from not far outside of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex but we had a couple acres growing up, and had a 20-25 minute drive to the grocery store. Now we live in the middle of Arlington, and talk about a culture shock. There are good and bad things about it. There is no such thing as quiet anymore which is a huge bummer. But.... I literally have [insert any store you would want to go to] less than 3 minutes from my house.

But, I would give up all the benefits of city life for some of that quiet again.

Kamojke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2022
    Saginaw Texas
    I came from not far outside of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex but we had a couple acres growing up, and had a 20-25 minute drive to the grocery store. Now we live in the middle of Arlington, and talk about a culture shock. There are good and bad things about it. There is no such thing as quiet anymore which is a huge bummer. But.... I literally have [insert any store you would want to go to] less than 3 minutes from my house.

But, I would give up all the benefits of city life for some of that quiet again.
    It is certainly a culture shock. I would have loved a small acreage somewhere but couldnt afford it. Age is also becoming a factor.

Top Bottom