• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thumper2336

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2022
    Austin
    Looking at offloading some stuff I just never use and want it to go to a good home. Any advice on where to do this?
    Gun Zone Deals

zonearc0

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 15, 2024
    SMITHVILLE
    I'm in the same boat. I just posted them on Texas Gun Trader and hope to make the 25 post count here in a couple days so I can post them here as well.
    I really don't want to use Guntrader. PITA, have to use FFL, don't want to ship, etc. Meh.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm in the same boat. I just posted them on Texas Gun Trader and hope to make the 25 post count here in a couple days so I can post them here as well.
    I really don't want to use Guntrader. PITA, have to use FFL, don't want to ship, etc. Meh.

Don't go the way of OP. Engage in the community, contribute to some conversations, let people get to know you. You'll have better luck with your sales. A lot of folks here will click on your history to see who they're potentially buying from, and if they see quality posts from someone who's contributing to the quality here you'll stand a better chance.

Welcome aboard and good luck.

(And having checked your history, I'd say you're off to a good start. Nobody likes to see post after post in years-old threads that were revived just to type "I agree" or "well said". I found complete sentences! Welcome to the loony bin.)

Top Bottom