• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I have advocated the following gun control action in the past and will continue. Sight carefully and squeeze the trigger.

Criminal control I advocate the following and will continue to do so. Use a gun in the commission of a crime and death penalty within fourty eight hours of conviction. No plea bargains. No mental deficiency defense. I also think televised hanging would be effective as well.
    I like the way you think

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I will do my best to make my post not too controversial.

I wasn’t being a smart ass when I said I think democrats worship Satan or are Nazis. The Nazis before ww2 did have a party that tried to take root in the US. If you look at the Democrats tactics, it’s very possible it’s alive and well.

My other theory might be out there for some of you. Aside from mental illness, most folks can reconsider their stance on gun control to abortion. Most people if you take them away from the evil programming democrats have at their disposal, most people have enough light in them to do the right thing. Do y’all think Democrats hate religion just because? If you look at what they promote it’s clear as day something ain’t right with their hatred for God.

Take the Clintons and their muscle, the fbi, for example. What happened at Waco and ruby ridge was an act of war on citizens. How did those two cases get to the point no one on those teams rose up and stood to defend children? Of course I understand doing so would kill a persons career but this is what democrats do...they want to snuff out Gods light from people. They want people to not know that they have access to the armor of God. Ruby ridge...how do you monitor a property for a lengthy time before raiding it and not develop a plan to bring at least children in custody alive? Think about that. The property was under surveillance and they still walked the path of bloodshed on innocent lives.

let’s look at the muscle. The fbi. It was started by a sick pervert. Then in modern times let’s look at how victims of Epstein went to them for help and like many other cases decided to Ignore the victims. It took local cops and one detective losing his life, to administer justice. Epstein also had many “associates” that to this day will be labeled “fake news”. Look at Bill Gates. His ex wife imo sounds like she had a heart and wanted to be far away from him.

Texas and immigrants...of course democrats want full open borders and max gun control. What kind of bloodshed could come from that? The kind a group of evil people enjoy.

Ruby Ridge, and Waco, were two of the most colossal of government agency phuck-ups of all time. Every many involved is guilty of murder IMO. Not one, to a man ever stood up and said what was going on was wrong, nor ever spoke out in criticism of the actions taken in either two events. As far as I'm concerned, even those who didn't pull a trigger, are just as guilty as those that did, because they never stood up, or spoke up and said that it was wrong.

And guess what? Many Nazi's used the same defense, or excuse at the Nuremberg Trials, "I was just following orders." I'm pretty sure that is a comfort to those that died and to the survivors.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Ruby Ridge, and Waco, were two of the most colossal of government agency phuck-ups of all time. Every many involved is guilty of murder IMO. Not one, to a man ever stood up and said what was going on was wrong, nor ever spoke out in criticism of the actions taken in either two events. As far as I'm concerned, even those who didn't pull a trigger, are just as guilty as those that did, because they never stood up, or spoke up and said that it was wrong.

And guess what? Many Nazi's used the same defense, or excuse at the Nuremberg Trials, "I was just following orders." I'm pretty sure that is a comfort to those that died and to the survivors.
    Exactly right. How many fathers said that? How many went to church after the fact? Wake up and enjoy time with family? The main reason I won’t support that pos nominated to run the batf.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Ruby Ridge, and Waco, were two of the most colossal of government agency phuck-ups of all time. ..
    Those two were planned ops with deliberate decision-making. When similar shit occurred in the US military, it was the My Lai massacre. Tangentially, and I don’t think it’s similar, but Allan West was court-martialed and convicted for similar decision making.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Those two were planned ops with deliberate decision-making. When similar shit occurred in the US military, it was the My Lai massacre. Tangentially, and I don’t think it’s similar, but Allan West was court-martialed and convicted for similar decision making.

From my past experiences, when bureaucrats start making planning and tactical decisions, things tend to go badly. It happens in the corporate world as well.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    From my past experiences, when bureaucrats start making planning and tactical decisions, things tend to go badly. It happens in the corporate world as well.

Define bureaucrat. I’ll counter with when it’s politically expedient, anything goes. Until after the fact.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Define bureaucrat. I’ll counter with when it’s politically expedient, anything goes. Until after the fact.

My experiences with bureaucrats, or my definition would be those mid-level paper pushers that make decisions based on what a report or study tells them, when they have no actual, or practical experience in the area they are making decisions in.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    My experiences with bureaucrats, or my definition would be those mid-level paper pushers that make decisions based on what a report or study tells them, when they have no actual, or practical experience in the area they are making decisions in.

My experience is those people you describe above are political appointees. That’s the top of the food chain.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I tend to grow deaf ears when anyone tries to convince me that reasonable, or common sense are applicable to gun control.

There is nothing reasonable, or common sense about a power grab of people's constitutional rights, regardless of how you try to justify it, or make excuses for it. The very reasons are irrelevant as well.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The media makes most shootings about the instruments rather than the person doing the shooting.
    Truth. And they completely ignore any instance of a good outcome due to 2A rights. One example I often give to gun-haters is the American Rifleman magazine. Every month, they list about ten news cases where guns saved a home or business owner. But it's like these never happened as far as the MSM is concerned. They either forget to run it at all or bury it down with the "kitten up a tree" stories. It's insane.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I will do my best to make my post not too controversial.

I wasn’t being a smart ass when I said I think democrats worship Satan or are Nazis. The Nazis before ww2 did have a party that tried to take root in the US. If you look at the Democrats tactics, it’s very possible it’s alive and well.

My other theory might be out there for some of you. Aside from mental illness, most folks can reconsider their stance on gun control to abortion. Most people if you take them away from the evil programming democrats have at their disposal, most people have enough light in them to do the right thing. Do y’all think Democrats hate religion just because? If you look at what they promote it’s clear as day something ain’t right with their hatred for God.

Take the Clintons and their muscle, the fbi, for example. What happened at Waco and ruby ridge was an act of war on citizens. How did those two cases get to the point no one on those teams rose up and stood to defend children? Of course I understand doing so would kill a persons career but this is what democrats do...they want to snuff out Gods light from people. They want people to not know that they have access to the armor of God. Ruby ridge...how do you monitor a property for a lengthy time before raiding it and not develop a plan to bring at least children in custody alive? Think about that. The property was under surveillance and they still walked the path of bloodshed on innocent lives.

let’s look at the muscle. The fbi. It was started by a sick pervert. Then in modern times let’s look at how victims of Epstein went to them for help and like many other cases decided to Ignore the victims. It took local cops and one detective losing his life, to administer justice. Epstein also had many “associates” that to this day will be labeled “fake news”. Look at Bill Gates. His ex wife imo sounds like she had a heart and wanted to be far away from him.

Texas and immigrants...of course democrats want full open borders and max gun control. What kind of bloodshed could come from that? The kind a group of evil people enjoy.

Sam7sf,

EACH & every time that someone mentions the WACO MASSACRE by the Clinton misadministration, I get mad all over again. = As I've said on this & other forums repeatedly, I had a friend, who was then a RANGER PRIVATE, who told the "feds" that, "I have 'state papers on' David Koresh & I will be pleased to serve those papers upon him & then turn him over to the US Marshals."
    (He told me later that he was told by a BATFE agent that: We want to make an example of Koresh & the TV networks have been notified of our plans. = In other words, the CLINTON clown car wanted a BIG SPLASHY EVENT on TV, rather than an "uneventful" apprehension. = as a result 0f that STUPID decision MANY people (& most of whom were INNOCENT) died in the fire.

yours, satx

Truth. And they completely ignore any instance of a good outcome due to 2A rights. One example I often give to gun-haters is the American Rifleman magazine. Every month, they list about ten news cases where guns saved a home or business owner. But it's like these never happened as far as the MSM is concerned. They either forget to run it at all or bury it down with the "kitten up a tree" stories. It's insane.

kbaxter60,

More often than not, the "MAIN-SLIME PRESS" simply LIES about what happened. = For example, when an old friend of mine's WIFE was attacked in her own kitchen just before Christmas in 2013, the local "newspaper" tried HARD to NOT print anything about the assault BUT when the criminal was captured/indicted/tried for BURGLARY/ARMED ASSAULT, the "news" tried to make the case about "white on black racism", though both my friend's wife & the vicious thug/robber were BLACK.
    (Finally, about 90 days after the criminal went to the state pen for 3-5 years, after "pleading out" to ATTEMPTED ASSAULT & ATTEMPTED BURGLARY, the local "newspaper" finally "corrected their error", though the "rag" did NOT admit that they had INTENTIONALLY LIED about the KNOWN FACTS of the robbery/assault from the beginning.)
    ADDENDA: Inasmuch as a reporter from the newspaper interviewed "Dottie" in person & took her photo, there is NO WAY that he did NOT know that she was a BLACK- SEMINOLE woman. = Thus the "story" that this housebreaking/assault/attempted armed robbery had "white violence upon a black person racist indications" was a KNOWING/INTENTIONAL pack of lies.

NOTE: MANY members-in-goodstanding of the Seminole Nation have NO Native blood whatever. - In point of fact, the 2 most famous Seminole WAR LEADERS, BLUE JACKET & WILDCAT, were actually BLACK AFRICANS, who had been traded as teenagers from SIERRA LEON into GEORGIA & who thereafter escaped from slavery.

yours, satx

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Sam7sf,

EACH & every time that someone mentions the WACO MASSACRE by the Clinton misadministration, I get mad all over again. = As I've said on this & other forums repeatedly, I had a friend, who was then a RANGER PRIVATE, who told the "feds" that, "I have 'state papers on' David Koresh & I will be pleased to serve those papers upon him & then turn him over to the US Marshals."
    (He told me later that he was told by a BATFE agent that: We want to make an example of Koresh & the TV networks have been notified of our plans. = In other words, the CLINTON clown car wanted a BIG SPLASHY EVENT on TV, rather than an "uneventful" apprehension. = as a result 0f that STUPID decision MANY people (& most of whom were INNOCENT) died in the fire.

yours, satx

The timeline of the events of Waco don't bear that out. As much as all that was wrong with what happened, and how it happened in Waco, it wasn't Clinton that was the clown in that circus.

Examples:

President Clinton's attorney general Janet Reno authorized the FBI's use of armored vehicles to deploy tear gas into the buildings of the Branch Davidian community near Waco, Texas, in hopes of ending a 51 day siege. During the operation on April 19, 1993, the buildings caught fire and 75 of the residents died, including 24 children. The raid had originally been planned by the Bush administration; Clinton had played no role.

If you notice the time of the events, Clinton was only inaugurated in January, and the Waco Siege started in February. I'm no fan of Janet Reno, and she made lots of mistakes as the AG, but even she came in after the fact in March of 1993.

The 51-day Waco siege standoff and resulting 76 deaths—the Branch Davidians—in Waco, Texas. (The standoff began on February 28, 1993, twelve days before Reno was installed as Attorney-General.) Reno in congressional testimony stated that she authorized the FBI assault on the Branch Davidians because of reports that militia groups were en route to Waco during the standoff "either to help [Branch Davidian leader David] Koresh or to attack him."[49] The FBI had also, erroneously reported to Reno that children were being abused at the compound.[50] Reno publicly expressed her regret of the decision to storm the compound, and accepted full responsibility for the loss of life.

I think if a person looks at the timeline of those events, they very clearly started happening with the previous Bush administration, as did the events of August 1992 at Ruby Ridge.

Ruby Ridge was the site of an 11-day siege in 1992 in Boundary County, Idaho, near Naples. It began on August 21, when deputies of the United States Marshals Service (USMS) initiated action to apprehend and arrest Randy Weaver under a bench warrant after his failure to appear on firearms charges.

So please explain how the Clinton, or the Clinton Administration is is responsible for the Clinton clown show as you call it? Is your hatred of Democrats so great, that you want to perpetrate lies about them, when clearly the large majority of that blame was initiated with the previous Bush Administration?

Top Bottom