• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    First a little back story, I have magnetic signs on my truck to advertise for a buddy of mines gunshops.

Now, i was woken up by someone pounding on my door so i answer it (pistol i hand) to find to guys that look like they just got out of jail standing there. They start asking if i could sell them a couple of "nine millies" cause they need them bad and need them now. I inform them that i dont sell guns and that those signs are for a local gunshop, to which they reply with can you take us there and sell us guns. At this point i tell them that it would be in their best interest to get away from my house and not to come back. So now I'm sitting here on the computer.
    Texas SOT

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Move to Sugar Land, man.

Also, I delivered a pizza to this house earlier tonight and this black guy answered. He shut the door behind him and told me he'd gimme a nice tip if I told him where to get some weed, but then his mom or sister opened the door behind him so he went off acting like he was on his cell phone lmao. Sucks for me cuz I had my phone in my pocket and my friend was on the line who probably did know where to get some of that shit from haha. For all I know, his tip would have been shit anyways.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Move to Sugar Land, man.

Also, I delivered a pizza to this house earlier tonight and this black guy answered. He shut the door behind him and told me he'd gimme a nice tip if I told him where to get some weed, but then his mom or sister opened the door behind him so he went off acting like he was on his cell phone lmao. Sucks for me cuz I had my phone in my pocket and my friend was on the line who probably did know where to get some of that shit from haha. For all I know, his tip would have been shit anyways.

LOL. I will be moving to College Station in the next month or two, hope i can get those tools made before then for our project.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Shit I hope lol. I can't drive that far to build our project, unless you're talking about meeting at your friends workshop in Houston.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Wasnt planning on moving until Aug but the wife found a house she likes that meets my criteria and the owner doesnt want to leave it empty that long.

But really who the hell with half a brain pounds on some random strangers door to try and buy guns at 2 in the morning on a Sunday.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    If you move before then I can always finish the project with Nalioth. And why so far from Houston? College station is boring! I've been there a few times.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    First a little back story, I have magnetic signs on my truck to advertise for a buddy of mines gunshops.

Now, i was woken up by someone pounding on my door so i answer it (pistol i hand) to find to guys that look like they just got out of jail standing there. They start asking if i could sell them a couple of "nine millies" cause they need them bad and need them now. I inform them that i dont sell guns and that those signs are for a local gunshop, to which they reply with can you take us there and sell us guns. At this point i tell them that it would be in their best interest to get away from my house and not to come back. So now I'm sitting here on the computer.

WTF!?! Keep a watchful eye in case they find there nine millies, those people were obviously up to no good.

Top Bottom