• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I can’t find the video. It’s old from early 2000’s. Classic though. Some youngsters in a car are jamming out to some poofter hip hop and all spray their metrosexual hair with hairspray. Then one lights one I think. I can’t remember the source of the flame but it was self inflicted. They go from rocking out to screaming trying to put the fires out on their heads. Was...entertaining.
    Zoolander movie?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    There is going to be a big lawsuit over this one. If the burned & now deceased man has close relatives, you can bet they will sue the department even though the guy brought it on himself. Such is life in the shark filled waters of the US of A.

As for those cops and their actions, the video shows an outright pitiful display of how not to take a proper stance in such a situation (by all the officers) and an outright lack of control of the situation and the bad guy. As for the TASER use, well there was a point to take physical control of the guy and they missed it. Deployment of the TASER being one way to do it but IMPO it should have happened much earlier on. They gave that guy every opportunity for him to really go violently berserk and the officers maybe are lucky he did not choose to physically attack them.

Shame it resulted in the guy's death, the guy could have been Mr. Upstanding Citizen most of the time (I doubt it but you never know) but whatever he was seemingly high on turned him into a flaming (no pun intended) arsehole. I feel bad for the cop who shot him with the TASER, he is almost certain to get shafted somehow - departmental charges, criminal charges, civil rights charges,tort claims or being reassigned as a crossing guard for the rest of his career. Then again, he may suffer even if only hounded by his own conscience and having to live with the result of his TASER use, no matter if it is found to be fully justified down the road. Your actions resulting in killing someone, even a nut job like that, play havoc with most decent people's minds after being involved in such an event. Hopefully it will not affect him too badly if his actions were found to be justified but my guess is in a libtard state like NY lots of folks will be questioning his use of the TASER and when he used it. If I was a youngster, looking for a career, it would not be in law enforcement in today's cop hating climate climate.
    I doubt the cops will face criminal charges. Now if he was a Tranny POC..........

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I can’t find the video. It’s old from early 2000’s. Classic though. Some youngsters in a car are jamming out to some poofter hip hop and all spray their metrosexual hair with hairspray. Then one lights one I think. I can’t remember the source of the flame but it was self inflicted. They go from rocking out to screaming trying to put the fires out on their heads. Was...entertaining.
    Obviously not the video you were writing about but one along those lines:

A little searching and I fond this one, maybe the one you meant:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom