• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    With the flood gates of turd worlders entering the country how long before soccer kills the NFL? And thee bigger question when soccer is crowned the shit will we se "Hooligans"?
    Lynx Defense

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    This season will be year six since I signed off the NFL. I’ll be in the same room as the Super Bowl but don’t even give a rip about the commercials anymore. Still a baseball fan though. Go Redbirds! Soccer players are athletic and all and I can appreciate their physical fitness- but don’t they seem like a bunch of pansies? All this rolling on the floor and gnashing of teeth pretending to be hurt. Never understood the end game there.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    With the flood gates of turd worlders entering the country how long before soccer kills the NFL? And thee bigger question when soccer is crowned the shit will we se "Hooligans"?
    I quit paying attention to sports when Dan Pastorini blamed a loss on the fans.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Let's see, when was the last time I cared about the NFL...
    Roger Staubach was the QB for the Cowboys with Tom Landry as coach and Tony Dorsett receiving..
    yup, good ol days. But even then I didn't really care at all. Took my son to a game and HE didn't ask to go back.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    1c4ce4bab1f5537ec863cfabe342d2cc.jpg

I didn’t leave the NFL…
    here’s a photo of the exact moment in time the NFL left me {forever} .

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    The only time I cared about the National Felon League, was Super Bowl Sunday, the ski slopes were clear so it made a good day of skiing. Don't ski anymore, so...the NF who?

S13

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2022
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    I don't watch it anymore because of the kneeling, gay, BLM bullshit. But it isn't going anywhere. There are still plenty of watchers. However, if they do have an opportunity cost for all the political crap. If they had just stuck to football they would have more viewer and higher revenue.

But libs don't care, politics and ideology is more important than money to them.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    The NFL will continue. I bet there is a large section of their fan base that is not political. Most people back home live for sports. They are in the sport world 24/7. The NFL will survive until there is an alternative. Boycotts only a work when there is a viable alternative.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I was raised really different. I have always considered myself a sportsman never a sports fan. All game sports with balls left when I was passed down my brothers BB gun. I have never once watched a super bowl or world series. I don't even now what basketball biggest games called.

My big brother gave me the keys to his Honda, & I proceeded to knock things off of it making trail in the woods out behind the house. It was around that time that girls pretty much all the balling I was interested in.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I wouldn't attend the so-called 'super bowl' if the tickets/lodging/travel were all expenses paid!

Each and everyone of what used to be U.S. sports teams have all gone woke...guess they have to suck up to vanguard and blackrock or else...

vanguard and blackrock... our perverted 'shadow government'...

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I've considered throwing a non-superbowl party each year. I enjoy the small gatherings and snacks even if I don't watch anymore.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom