• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I'm about to loose my shit taking care of the wife & dog! I stayed doing some laundry so she has clean nightgown & robe. The whole time the dog is acting like it wants out until I'm standing there at the back door. I feel the urge to shit and the moment I sit down the wife wants something. Shit adverted the dog starts posturing like he got my shit & is ready. Faking phuking mutt!
    So I go to bed & put my dry eye gears in but before I do I tell the wife/ Cant really see with it greasing over my eyeballs. Guess how wants something? Be another sleepless night nursemaiding the wife. I need to try sneeking a shit in.
    DK Firearms

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I'm about to loose my shit taking care of the wife & dog! I stayed doing some laundry so she has clean nightgown & robe. The whole time the dog is acting like it wants out until I'm standing there at the back door. I feel the urge to shit and the moment I sit down the wife wants something. Shit adverted the dog starts posturing like he got my shit & is ready. Faking phuking mutt!
    So I go to bed & put my dry eye gears in but before I do I tell the wife/ Cant really see with it greasing over my eyeballs. Guess how wants something? Be another sleepless night nursemaiding the wife. I need to try sneeking a shit in.

This shows you are a caring and loving person. You are to be commended for putting your wife comfort before yours.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    My wife has had some illness and several surgeries. I have spent a lot of time taking care of her and helping her out. I never minded a minute of it because she wasn't demanding and she would have preferred taking care of herself.
    I hope it never happens but, she would do the same for me. Only if I was the patient, I would be so damn grumpy she would want to smother me with a pillow.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My wife has had some illness and several surgeries. I have spent a lot of time taking care of her and helping her out. I never minded a minute of it because she wasn't demanding and she would have preferred taking care of herself.
    I hope it never happens but, she would do the same for me. Only if I was the patient, I would be so damn grumpy she would want to smother me with a pillow.
    I remember getting out of the hospital after gut surgery. The hospital yanked my morphine drip real early in the morning, then fucked around to the middle of the afternoon to cut me loose.

The drive home was under 2 miles but the wife managed to hit ever curb, pot hole, cat dog & homeless **** she could on the way home. I had the narcotic’s for the first week too.

Top Bottom