• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I don't feel undergunned with a J-Frame and one additional speed strip for a whole 10 rounds, most of the time. If I have to go somewhere I'm not familiar with or I know is a bit sketchy, then I'll take something semi-auto with at least 2 more magazines.

Fletcherjl

Sep 5, 2021
    Cedar Park
    I carry 2 spares unless for the 43 or the 48. 1 spare with a plus 5 for the 19 or the 34. I don't carry anything else. If I'm down by border for work I make that 2 spares with plus 5s for the 19.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Another outlook is don’t forget a pistol is not a rifle or shotgun and using a pistol is often an exit strategy. I’m fine with my handgun and two mags. I’m not a cop that may need to use cover fire.

Being level 3 security, I have become less attracted to tactical crap. So much cringe in this industry.

Ltc wise I’m going to order a mag holder because I like the concept of having a mag horizontal on a belt. I dislike gear poking me when I sit. And it should print less.

popper

TGT Addict
    Apr 23, 2013
    5 shot naa 22 or p938 7 shot. If I need more I got a bad problem. Too old to go to war with anybody.

DougC

Well-Known
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Whatever amount you choose to carry don't waste your ammo in the next apocalypse like these fools in the HBO Max show 'The Last of Us'. Resupply on primers and powder are going to be hard to get after 20+ years.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Either what’s in the handgun, or that and an extra magazine.

I would like to think if I have to use my handgun, it will be close range within 21 feet, and be over quickly one way of the other.

Most of my carry handguns are single stack 6+1 up to 8+1 (.380 to .45 ACP).

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Whatever amount you choose to carry don't waste your ammo in the next apocalypse like these fools in the HBO Max show 'The Last of Us'. Resupply on primers and powder are going to be hard to get after 20+ years.

You're not still watching that trash are you? The gay director/producer admits to trying to "trick" viewers into watching scenes rife with gay/lesbo/interracial/tranny liplocks.

Uhmmmm, NOPE!!! I can fast forward, but I won't support his attitude/agenda with my viewership.

Top Bottom