• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • magholder

Sep 23, 2021
    Utah
    This is a commonly asked question, how much is ammo is enough? Springfield Amory wrote up an article on this and even featured Magholder, let us know what you think below.

Last edited:

magholder

Sep 23, 2021
    Utah
    Not on me. I need to start. My work is pretty safe. Small number of employees and all armed. We don’t restrict guns on property. It’s been a mini gun show here at times. In my truck I have a concealable level 3a vest and an extra mag but nah my life is boring.
    Sounds like an awesome place to work! How do you like your vest? Which one do you have?

magholder

Sep 23, 2021
    Utah
    Not on me. I need to start. My work is pretty safe. Small number of employees and all armed. We don’t restrict guns on property. It’s been a mini gun show here at times. In my truck I have a concealable level 3a vest and an extra mag but nah my life is boring.

Magholder was designed to be easily concealable on your belt! Most people tell us they forget they have it on!

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    How do you carry those? both the speed loads and the spare mags of 45acp?
    I don't carry both at the same time, I carry one or the other depending on which gun I have. I carry the two speed loaders in my pocket or if I have the 1911 I carry the mags there as well.

magholder

Sep 23, 2021
    Utah
    One backup mag for my Shield on a Wilderness Tactical belt pouch oriented horizontally. I have liked it quite a bit. Your offering looks good too and I'd consider one if/when I go to a new carry gun.

Sure thing! When you get to that point, or even for the current gun you are carrying, use coupon code TGT to get 10% off your order!

I need to pick up one of the Wildnerness Tactical belt pouches as I like to look at the other options available. But curious, have you ever had an issue with the mag falling out or just feeling loose?

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Bob Mernickle of Mernickle Holster once told me the only time you can have too many guns is when you go swimming.
    gun guy.jpg

He ain't going swimming!

Top Bottom