ARJ Defense ad

How many handguns can I buy, via Gunbroker/FFL, in a given time?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    We are assuming that ATF is not somehow seeing the 4473. That’s a lot of trust to an untrustable agency. Who really knows.

There is no way to see them without going to each FFL.

This is why this "cloud storage" is so dangerous. Once it is in the cloud, it is over.
    ARJ Defense ad

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Gun registry. Do we believe those that push confiscation?
    ?

They find out Tommy bought a handgun at Cabelas on Monday and another at Bass Pro on Wednesday?

So what? Nothing illegal. So why go through the time and expense to find these puchases?

Andiamo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2021
    Austin
    ?

They find out Tommy bought a handgun at Cabelas on Monday and another at Bass Pro on Wednesday?

So what? Nothing illegal. So why go through the time and expense to find these puchases?
    It is not illegal. The specific question here is if this exact scenario legally requires a multi-purchase form submitted

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    It is not illegal. The specific question here is if this exact scenario legally requires a multi-purchase form submitted
    So I dont crap in you're WTB thread cause that stuff will be deleted.

You are not gonna get tread upon in this scenario. It's been stated several times one dealer doesnt know what another us doing.

How would they?

Your online posting is much easier to track. Seriously.

If you're concerned about how many times you get a background check done get a state carry license. Then no background check is sent in.

I would worry more how you're gonna get all those guns across the border. Lol. Just kidding.

Seriously I've only heard of one guy getting a visit from the ATF, well one guy not buying from lone wolf in phoenix when they were activity working with the ATF. The fast and furious clusterphuckup. I never bought from them again. Anyways....
    That guy bought 4 or 5 ARs at once from one dealer right after the border state reporting rule went into effect. Even then it was commonly discussed to buy from different dealers if you're concerned about that. He told the ATF he had them still and that was that.

Again. Your question was asked and answered, at least twice, and by a FFL holder if I'm not mistaken. He said its not illegal and that one dealer doesnt know what another is doing.

I will add they probably got more pressing things to do than have a state wide FFL holder weekly conference call and compare who sold guns to andiamo so they can submit even more paperwork to the ATF.

Andiamo

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2021
    Austin
    So I dont crap in you're WTB thread cause that stuff will be deleted.

You are not gonna get tread upon in this scenario. It's been stated several times one dealer doesnt know what another us doing.

How would they?

Your online posting is much easier to track. Seriously.

If you're concerned about how many times you get a background check done get a state carry license. Then no background check is sent in.

I would worry more how you're gonna get all those guns across the border. Lol. Just kidding.

Seriously I've only heard of one guy getting a visit from the ATF, well one guy not buying from lone wolf in phoenix when they were activity working with the ATF. The fast and furious clusterphuckup. I never bought from them again. Anyways....
    That guy bought 4 or 5 ARs at once from one dealer right after the border state reporting rule went into effect. Even then it was commonly discussed to buy from different dealers if you're concerned about that. He told the ATF he had them still and that was that.

Again. Your question was asked and answered, at least twice, and by a FFL holder if I'm not mistaken. He said its not illegal and that one dealer doesnt know what another is doing.

I will add they probably got more pressing things to do than have a state wide FFL holder weekly conference call and compare who sold guns to andiamo so they can submit even more paperwork to the ATF.
    Haha thanks for the summary, I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom