• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • huntsalot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    dfw
    It ain't supposed to be this way.
    I'm supposed to be easing into my golden years.
    I've never been more worried about my future than I am now. Is it a normal feeling at the end of a career?
    I don't think about money, or health. I look ENE towards Washington D.C..
    I breath a heavy sigh. I look South to Austin. Same reaction. I bow my head and pray.

Shit ain't right.

shit isn’t right at all. go watch a few mins of the previous videos i posted in this thread. the left is going after the opposition full speed. Conservatives are domestic terrorists, they must be purged, we have to control what Conservatives see & hear online so that they don’t become radicalized, trump supporters are comparable to Al-Queda. these are all quotes from the mainstream media.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    It ain't supposed to be this way.
    I'm supposed to be easing into my golden years.
    I've never been more worried about my future than I am now. Is it a normal feeling at the end of a career?
    I don't think about money, or health. I look ENE towards Washington D.C..
    I breath a heavy sigh. I look South to Austin. Same reaction. I bow my head and pray.

Shit ain't right.
    Same here. Closing in fast on the end of a 40 year career. I've saved responsibly and invested wisely. Bad time in my life to have to deal with a piece of shit like Biden......SMFH

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    i wish the internet could exist in this “purest form” that you speak of. now the internet will be all about control. either bow down to the tech giants or get booted.

Hold on, it's coming ...

Sir Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the www, who is fed up with big tech's strangle hold on same, has recently embarked on a plan to do just that.

Called Solid, it is just getting started.

While it is pretty technical and geeky so far, the concept will most likely be the inevitable sea change in the web that gives folks back control over their data, which was Berners-Lee's original concept.

I recently set up a personal, Solid "Pod" about a month ago. You can do it here if the geek in you is strong enough. ;)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What's it come to when we have to start hiding our opinions from the gov and big tech.

Pretty much an infringement of our rights to free speech and expression. But, private companies can't infringe our 1st Amendment rights, you would think. Only the government can technically infringe upon our Constitutional rights.

But IMO, when a private company, or an industry does it, and the "government" allows it to happen and to continue to happen, because it essentially serves their agenda, then one can suppose that the "government" by proxy is infringing upon our Constitutional rights and freedoms.

Top Bottom