• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasDude

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2016
    So it’s 2021. I submitted my paperwork March 23rd, got my fingerprints done on March 25th. The status finally changed to Background check in process on April 30th, then to pending print on May 7th and finally to LTC mailed on May 13th. It’s now the 17th, and I expect I’ll get it some day soon…I hope! I’ll post ithe date when I get it.
    Texas SOT

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So it’s 2021. I submitted my paperwork March 23rd, got my fingerprints done on March 25th. The status finally changed to Background check in process on April 30th, then to pending print on May 7th and finally to LTC mailed on May 13th. It’s now the 17th, and I expect I’ll get it some day soon…I hope! I’ll post ithe date when I get it.
    I believe the DPS site said it's approximately 60 days, so that's about right.

TexasDude

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 8, 2016
    Okay got it it the mail today, so 56 days, 12 days from the time it went to Pending Print and 6 from when it said Mailed. I’m glad to have it!

wbpepper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2021
    Texas
    My question is I’ve been waiting 2weeks for my status to change from print pending does this mean there’s a issue

Top Bottom