• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edwardmrichards

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2022
    Colleyville, Texas
    It changes depending on how people earn their PM privileges and what sort of experiments are going on behind the scenes. Much of the confusion over this subject is due to the fact that the level of posts required to get PM privileges has been experimented with on the back end.

It's not easy to set up hard and fast rules that work perfectly for everyone. Kevin has tinkered with them over time. The result is what anyone knows to be true about this is subject to change.

I suggest people don't stress over it. The whole idea of having a participation floor before PMs became active was that people should be active on the forum, a productive member, before they start engaging in private messaging, a wonderful thing that can be perverted into a mechanism for ripping people off.

I simply don't give the subject much thought.

As for Sprew - I see that there is not yet a banner under your avatar. I've referred the matter up the chain for resolution.
    New member here, all of this info is incredibly helpful. Thank you!
    Military Camp

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Thank you! Trying to get enough posts to do the classified thing! I used Armslist up until a couple years ago, and went back today, and it’s very different. I’m new to Texas, so figured I’d check this out!
    It's a shame you waited 11 months to participate.
    Looks like it will be a bit longer until everything starts working.

Top Bottom