• ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Really ya don't know? Shoot, Shovel, Shut Up

Well it was a guess, denoted by the question marks, however effective shoveling is not in my wheelhouse and therefore not the first thing I would think of. I just have to be more creative when disposing of bodies. Wait!! I meant, IF I ever have to dispose of a body. :p

I thought about that but it didn't fit the context. Shoot, Shovel, & Shut-up fits nicely.

Since when has that ever stopped anyone here from chiming in? :roflfunny:

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Well it was a guess, denoted by the question marks, however effective shoveling is not in my wheelhouse and therefore not the first thing I would think of. I just have to be more creative when disposing of bodies. Wait!! I meant, IF I ever have to dispose of a body. :p

Since when has that ever stopped anyone here from chiming in? :roflfunny:

I can barely bury a cat but I have access to a backhoe

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I can barely bury a cat but I have access to a backhoe

tenor.gif

Attachments

• tenor.gif
      tenor.gif
      1.3 MB · Views: 460

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    The way it read to me, was more as a company CYA statement. If you are legal to carry whatever tools you deem necessary to carry, and you are carrying those tools within the constraints of state and federal law(s), then no negative action(s) will be taken by the company against you.

If however, you are a dumbass, "You're Fired" comes to mind.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Keep in mind Denver is a home rule city. Unless things have changed since I left CO in 2016, Denver does not allow OC, but CC is fine.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Keep in mind Denver is a home rule city. Unless things have changed since I left CO in 2016, Denver does not allow OC, but CC is fine.
    This is my understanding as well.

Another thing to keep in mind (referenced in earlier post), my understanding is that restrictive signage (e.g. no weapons) does not have any force of law in CO, unless there are permanent detectors installed at the location - (wands do not count; without perm. detectors, signs are just (im)polite suggestions).

Restrictions for knives/"Dangerous Weapons" are also different than TX.

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I'm familiar with Colorado gun laws, I lived there for a few years and had a carry permit. Was just trying to figure out what the liberal company I work for was saying.

Sadly I found another section indicating possession of a weapon is verboten. They also stipulate they can search you, your belongings, your car, etc. and possessing a weapon in any of those spaces is not only forbidden but constitutes criminal trespass.

Good damn thing I only have to go there once a year or so. Either that's new or when I lived there I broke their little rules a lot. It was only four years but it seemed much longer.

ETA; the part I put in the OP was apparently just a definition of "prohibited weapon".

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Sadly I found another section indicating possession of a weapon is verboten. They also stipulate they can search you, your belongings, your car, etc. and possessing a weapon in any of those spaces is not only forbidden but constitutes criminal trespass.

^seem to remember that being found unconstitutional recently, but don't recall the specifics...

Worst case, keep a high-intensity mini tac-light and a roll of quarters (improvised kubotan/'fistbat') with you, those can pass almost anywhere...

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    The way it read to me, was more as a company CYA statement. If you are legal to carry whatever tools you deem necessary to carry, and you are carrying those tools within the constraints of state and federal law(s), then no negative action(s) will be taken by the company against you.

If however, you are a dumbass, "You're Fired" comes to mind.
    That's about how it looks. A dense paragraph of crap that basically says not to break any laws. Keeps the dumb people confused, doesn't put decent people in additional danger.

After reading more posts, no, it sounds like they're just stupid and wordy.

Last edited:

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Company handbook/policy?

Yes "teammate policies". They operate (physical presence) in all 50 states, there's an addendum for California. It was mentioned the issue of having a gun in your car had been overturned but not every state so far as I know. I won't have a car so its moot. Point being policies are lowest common denominator hence most restrictive wins out.

I simply refuse to let them make me a victim. They aren't going to provide armed security to/from the hotel or airport, even building security is unarmed. There are no detectors as far as I know, I have some very small handguns, concealed is concealed. Don't want to be fired but don't want to be dead more.

Thanks everyone for your input and comments.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom