Capitol Armory ad

How did El Paso Texas get so totally out of control for Covid ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Other healthcare workers calling BS on those allegations. I asked a friend what his nurse wife said about story, she called BS too.

Texas SOT

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Good point.

The fact is, this isn't New York... We are Texas and thus a world away from the "left" coasts and in the middle of the desert comprised of a majority Hispanic population. I imagine that New York gets the lion's share when it comes to federal funding and mobilization, much like Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin get the Texas share when it comes to state funds. It sucks to say it, but it really appears this way. We are a stinking blue stain at the tip of the most hated red state of the Union... No one gives a rat's @ss that a bunch of Hispanic/Mexicans in the SW are dying, and you can see it in some of the posts here. My single red vote does nothing.

I have not seen or heard what Governor Abbot is doing, thus I cannot affirm that he is not "raising the devil".
    That is quite disturbing to me. They set up and took apart an overflow facility in Dallas at the Kay Bailey Hutchinson auditorium. that never was needed I know. Something has to be done to help El Paso !

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Other healthcare workers calling BS on those allegations. I asked a friend what his nurse wife said about story, she called BS too.

I don't really care what that nurse said but she should be disciplined for saying it if it is not true.

But there is no question that El Paso is overwhelmed and needs some extraordinary assistance.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    There is such a thing as air ambulances.
    The article I read said that they were sending non-Covid patients from El Paso to Austin to make more room for the Covid patients in El Paso. Austin apparently has plenty of hospital beds but do not have the staff to utilize those beds. I think I remember Cuomo running his mouth said New Yorkers would help out other areas that need staff when they were under control. Well... where are they ?

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    i do now. HUGE difference! nobody here burns tires for heat in the winter. no cashiers in walmart here ask you "do choo wan eet en papel or plastico"?
    Whoa. Where in EPT did you live? If you needed TX Gas to provide you with heat during the winter, you should have paid your bill. No need to burn tires to keep warm anywhere here.

So, which was it? Paper or plastic?

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    Whoa. Where in EPT did you live? If you needed TX Gas to provide you with heat during the winter, you should have paid your bill. No need to burn tires to keep warm anywhere here.

So, which was it? Paper or plastic?
    i really didn't care. lady in front of me went beserk when they asked her, started yelling "i want it in english god%$@&!"
    used to see billboards on eye 10 at the mesa exit JOIN THE YOUNG HISPANIC LAWYERS ASSOCIATION. i asked my boss what would happen if i started a YOUNG ANGLO LEO ASSOCIATION. he said not to, would probably be charged with a hate crime by the young hispanic lawyer assoc. before el paso swallowed up horizon city you would see those illegal housing unit shacks where they burned tires in the winter in far east el paso.

Top Bottom