Patriot Mobile

[Houston] Seminar Invite 1 Guest - Self Defence Shooting, Legalities.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    As a member of Texas Law Shield I was invited to a lecture of sorts with the following agenda. I have one (1) guest invite left for $10.00 to anyone interested. $10.00 is the cover fee, not making any money off of this.

You must have over 200 posts or have attended a Houston Range Day for consideration. I reserve the right to tell you NO, don't take it personal.

Thursday September 27, 2012 This is on Harwin near the West Park Tollway and Beltway 8.

You'll need to PM me your name and phone number. You will owe me $10.00 and must attend or find a suitable substitute.

We have a schedule of topics that always include time for questions and answers from the lawyers and other guest presenters.

These arbitrary rules are mine and do not reflect Texas Law Shield.
    6:30p.m. - 6:45p.m.:Registration
    6:45p.m. - 7:15p.m.:It Can Happen To You. Legal war stories from the streets to the courts.Edwin Walker, President, Texas Law Shield, LLP
    7:15p.m. - 7:30p.m.:Question and Answer with Edwin Walker
    7:30p.m. - 8:00p.m.:Tips in Tactical Handgun DefenseTim Woods, Tactical Shooting Instructor
    8:00p.m. - 8:15p.m.:Question and Answer with Tim Woods
    8:15p.m. - 8:45p.m.:How a Person Should Deal With A Difficult Police Officer.Coy Jones, Texas Department of Public Safety, Retired
    8:45p.m. - 9:00p.m.:Question and Answer with Coy Jones
    9:00p.m. - 9:30p.m.:Stand Your Ground - What It Means And When Can I Legally Shoot?Michele Byington, Attorney, Texas Law Shield, LLP
    9:30p.m. - 9:45p.m.:Question and Answer with Michele Byington
    9:45p.m. - 10:00p.m.:Adjourn
    Lynx Defense

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Thursday September 27, 2012

Got it, TKS

th?id=I.4933522239324842&pid=1.jpg

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Seminar was excellent, great down to earth description of Texas laws with 4 attorneys there to present for 2 hrs and ask questions for one hr.

It was packed. Some really good folks in the audience, some who needed the advice more than others. Some common questions were brought up like does it matter what ammo you're using? To questions defending yourself with NFA items.

tlss.jpg

Top Bottom