• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I just learned of the expo from a TV commercial and with only $119.69.w :banghead: w to my name, I won't be booking a hunt.

I am however considering going for something to do and hopefully find flashlight(s) that fit my needs. Scanning the exhibitor floor plan, Bass Pro shops is my best chance and that doesn't give me much hope of finding a Fenix assortment which is a brand I'd like to try. Has anyone been to the expo and know what is there?

BOGO ticket if your interested in splitting it. :p
    Gun Zone Deals

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    If they want more people to attend they need to hold these events in places like Conroe convention center or others away from the downtown parking fiasco. The Beto loving anti hunting protestors don' make things better.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I am just not a big fan of paying 20.00 for parking
    The very last time I went it was @ the George R Brown. I went with 2 friends & rode in the back seat of a Scion. The weather was just like today in that it was cold & rainy. My fat gimp ass was tired before the first isle of the show. We ran into one P.H. that we knew. Shit has sure had changed in the 20+ years that I had last been on safari. For me the high light was heckling the anti hunters across the street. That might have been 4 years ago.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    The very last time I went it was @ the George R Brown. I went with 2 friends & rode in the back seat of a Scion. The weather was just like today in that it was cold & rainy. My fat gimp ass was tired before the first isle of the show. We ran into one P.H. that we knew. Shit has sure had changed in the 20+ years that I had last been on safari. For me the high light was heckling the anti hunters across the street. That might have been 4 years ago.

Was it bad like the Beto shirt wearing supporters calling my 16 year old daughter a murderer at the last NRA convention.

Top Bottom