• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    So am I to understand that a couple JackBoots cooked up a plan to no knock raid after hours just to scab up overtime. In the process they murder a couple innocents and then try and cover it up?

I am going to have to re-read and dig a bit more into this. I remember this story coming up some time ago but it was memory holed.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Edited after going immediately back to re-read the article. It sticks out that they reference "the scheme" and not "a scheme" to steal overtime funds in reference to obtaining the no knock wareant to search the house. The latter would lead one to believe a plan that was cooked up the former leads me to believe this event was not the first time.

Step 1. Ban no knock raids.
    Step 2. Investigate every case each one of these tyrants ever worked.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    So am I to understand that a couple JackBoots cooked up a plan to no knock raid after hours just to scab up overtime. In the process they murder a couple innocents and then try and cover it up?

I am going to have to re-read and dig a bit more into this. I remember this story coming up some time ago but it was memory holed.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Edited after going immediately back to re-read the article. It sticks out that they reference "the scheme" and not "a scheme" to steal overtime funds in reference to obtaining the no knock wareant to search the house. The latter would lead one to believe a plan that was cooked up the former leads me to believe this event was not the first time.

Step 1. Ban no knock raids.
    Step 2. Investigate every case each one of these tyrants ever worked.
    Step 2 they are investigating all the cases the lead detective was involved in.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    It's nice to go back and look at the history (initial report) and see how the information develops as to what happened.

What I like is that going to the original thread will help others at the time who were also tracking the story.

Who would have thought about overtime being a motivational factor (money/greed)!

Don't know if we will ever find out the rest of the story on a lot of current other issues.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    I am probably in the minority on this but to be fair to the indicted individuals facing lengthy jail sentences I am of the opinion that any civil litigation should be postponed until after all the criminal proceedings have been adjudicated.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom