• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    It was not the dog. Dogs that live inside tend to chill next to their people. Dog was taken out when Nichols was. One of the murdered people in that house were not quite murdered when that shot was heard.
    I am sure they were 100% murdered after the shot.
    Depends on how long after the break-in the shot was made. I'm having trouble finding sources now, but I know I read (somewhere more reliable than reddit) that Tuttle was heard calling for help while they kept the area closed off claiming they were looking for a third suspect.

https://www.reddit.com/r/houston/co...t_shooting_questions/?st=k3apj9pr&sh=ccc1ae9b

HPD waits two hours before reentering the house. Reports from this time period state the Dennis Tuttle was screaming for help and calling for his wife (she never answered). HPD allowed him to bleed to death before entering the house. A SWAT officer is reported to have shot Dennis Tuttle’s body twice more as the SWAT team entered.

Reading more of the autopsy report, it isn't stated as such, but one of the gun shot wounds to Tuttle is an "execution shot" to the back of the head, straight through to the face. A little lower than it should be, but these weren't the most competent goons. Yes, it is possible that the point of entry and direction of the shot is coincidence and he was falling or laying at the right angle for it to be from one of many shots in a firefight.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5986464/KPRC2-Watermark-Dennis-Tuttle-Autopsy.pdf

Last edited:

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    There's body camera footage out there. Not from the assault team that made entry but from the patrol officers that should have been there to hold the perimeter while the raid was going on. Typically there are always uniformed officers in marked patrol cars present when a no knock warrant is ran. All HPD uniformed officers are issued BWC's.

It's a shame they won't release the video because it will shed some light on what happened. HPD has made a point of not releasing BWC video for ANYTHING. Not even when officers do a good job. I don't think they want to set a precendent of releasing video and so far it has worked.

I can certainly see a scenario where the leadership would attempt to prevent a video like that from being released, especially if it makes the dept look bad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    For those who hadn't seen it, here is some video clips from one of the neighbors. Around 1:50 you hear the late gunshots.

Those Explorers in front of the house are the marked units I was referring to in my post. Those officers all have BWC video that hasn't been released yet (and might never be released).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    For those who hadn't seen it, here is some video clips from one of the neighbors. Around 1:50 you hear the late gunshots.

Cops were already shot when the guy on the speaker is telling them to turn on a light. What the hell is going on there?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Wow, the union lobs a grenade into Oggs lap. Holy cow. Surprising they would issue that statement. Its one thing to say the guys are innocent, and an entirely different thing to accuse Ogg of corruption. They can forget about any deals.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Wow, the union lobs a grenade into Oggs lap. Holy cow. Surprising they would issue that statement. Its one thing to say the guys are innocent, and an entirely different thing to accuse Ogg of corruption. They can forget about any deals.

Why is it surprising?

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Not a great strategy for opposing attorneys to accuse a DA of corruption. Its generally a great idea to have some kind of professional courtesy, at least publicly.

There are lots of land mines in this case, and lots of further charges could still be made. If they were smart they would work for plea deals. She has a crap ton of evidence already, and more to sort through. Pissing her off is not a good idea. Corruption is a serious charge. Its not like saying shes not good at her job. They are accusing her of a crime.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Sounds like a clusterfuck and a half. The police union surely stepped on their own dick on this one too - the DA is probably a turd, but their press release just assured that as long as she's the DA, every use of force that is anything but absolute cut & dry is going to get charged, and even those that should be righteous are going to get charged, and there won't be plea deals for bad shootings or corruption charges - the later which is honestly good for the civilians. Punish the bad cops to the max.

Top Bottom