• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I don't believe they found any firearms in the home did they? I think I remember reading about a 357 revolver that was never found or something....

FF is my uneducated guess......it was a totally FUBAR raid........

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Rumor is the 911 caller thought there was some romantic interest between Nichols and somebody she (caller) was involved with.
    The cops were all shot with 'friendly fire' - my understanding is there's forensic evidence the unfortunate couple not only never fired a round, but that Tuttle was shot in the back trying to flee.
    I want to know what the shots fired over 10 minutes after the initial assault were about, that's never been answered!

Eli

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Rumor is the 911 caller thought there was some romantic interest between Nichols and somebody she (caller) was involved with.
    The cops were all shot with 'friendly fire' - my understanding is there's forensic evidence the unfortunate couple not only never fired a round, but that Tuttle was shot in the back trying to flee.
    I want to know what the shots fired over 10 minutes after the initial assault were about, that's never been answered!

Eli
    I think we all know what the late shot was.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The dog. Witnesses reported hearing Tuttle calling for help for some time while cops kept the area "locked down" looking for the mythical third suspect.
    It was not the dog. Dogs that live inside tend to chill next to their people. Dog was taken out when Nichols was. One of the murdered people in that house were not quite murdered when that shot was heard.
    I am sure they were 100% murdered after the shot.

Top Bottom