• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoofyCracker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Houston
    I searched and can't find a dealer in Houston area dont wanna ship go through FFL process. If u know of any please let me know I want a cheap plinker .22 and they have decent reviews.

Thanks
    Lynx Defense

blackwater

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    odessa
    The pistols are alright and they have a lifetime warranty. I had one in college but sold it one semester to help cover rent lol they are fun too shoot.

GoofyCracker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Houston
    The pistols are alright and they have a lifetime warranty. I had one in college but sold it one semester to help cover rent lol they are fun too shoot.

Your rent must have been really cheap lol

My step dad has a Raven 25 from early 80s and it still fires great. I would never carry one of these things strictly for cans or paper target slaying.

blackwater

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    odessa
    Your rent must have been really cheap lol

My step dad has a Raven 25 from early 80s and it still fires great. I would never carry one of these things strictly for cans or paper target slaying.

It helped out got about 100 for it. For the price you cant beat it but dont expect too much lol

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    That is one pretty cool looking pistol. I wouldnt mind having one for plinking fun. And that price is def worth risking it. Post up and let us know how it does.

GoofyCracker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Houston
    It helped out got about 100 for it. For the price you cant beat it but dont expect too much lol

LOL yeah I know not expecting Colt quality with this little guy. I am sure my FFL dealer saw the gun info and was like oh boy another little thug gang banger wanna be hahahahha.

GoofyCracker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Houston
    That is one pretty cool looking pistol. I wouldnt mind having one for plinking fun. And that price is def worth risking it. Post up and let us know how it does.

Sure will I watched several youtube videos about it people claim they work quite well. This gun is also chambered in .25acp but the ammo is wayyyy to expensive for my taste. For that amount I could shoot .40 or .45

Waterguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Baytown
    I have a phoenix 22, and love it. I have probably put 1000 rounds through it, and never had any problems with it. For an inexpensive gun, its built pretty good.

GoofyCracker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Houston
    I have a phoenix 22, and love it. I have probably put 1000 rounds through it, and never had any problems with it. For an inexpensive gun, its built pretty good.

thanks for reply

I have read several others say they have fired many thousand rounds still runnin. Little over a hundred bucks i was sold

Top Bottom