• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Heat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2017
    Houston, TX
    Can we start a Houston area FFL list and prices you guys have been getting. I'm tired of these guys outside of town finding the $10 place on every corner and no one around here does less than $40.

higgs_field

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2016
    Houston, TX
    online sellers of firearms like "Buds" and/or "GunBroker" etc have FFL lists. Some lists show fee cost. I least expensive I have seen is $15.00.

Texas Heat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2017
    Houston, TX
    LOL! We just had a thread and long debate about David here recently. I've done business with him as well with no problems. However, there were a few people talking shit about him.
    I never saw the thread but I had no issue. I followed the instructions on what to email them. I followed the package shipping tracker. It got there around 12:00 one day and I assumed it would be dealt with the next day as they need to check it out to make sure everything matches up. I got a call that same day instead and picked up. They didn't offer me a cookie or nice cup of tea while I waited all of 5 minutes but I think I'd use them again :) I'm going to look for that thread you are talking about. Not a real complaint but it was the first place I ever filled out the paperwork by hand. Everyone else just hands you a screen or sits you at a keyboard.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Yeah, a keyboard, ugh.

Give me a paper form.

I don't and won't ever own a so-called smart phone thus have no clue how to use a smart phone type keyboard.

Had the keyboard thing happen at Primary Arms, luckily for me the greeter helped me or I'd never have finished that damn electronic gizmo board.......

Now get off my lawn, consarn it!

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Crosby Hardware on FM 2100. Good folk $20. Always ask your FFL
    about his fees before committing. Otherwise you are at their mercy.

ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    I never saw the thread but I had no issue. I followed the instructions on what to email them. I followed the package shipping tracker. It got there around 12:00 one day and I assumed it would be dealt with the next day as they need to check it out to make sure everything matches up. I got a call that same day instead and picked up. They didn't offer me a cookie or nice cup of tea while I waited all of 5 minutes but I think I'd use them again :) I'm going to look for that thread you are talking about. Not a real complaint but it was the first place I ever filled out the paperwork by hand. Everyone else just hands you a screen or sits you at a keyboard.

His reply to my review on Google is telling enough. I didn't post the review until weeks later, but in his response he claims to still have my identity info. Why is that? If I didn't complete a transaction, what reason would he have to keep that information, for weeks after even? A pawn shop would have shredded that page before I left the store. That's just creepy.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Whomever you use DO NOT go to Frontier Gun & Pawn in Humble. Different people every time,did business with them a few times,NEVER AGAIN.
    The last manager is a real jerk.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Pasadena Gun Center. IIRC it's ten bucks for LTC holders. The place is a dump, the range is closed, but they have a good gunsmith and are friendly, decent folks.

Cash Cow Pawn in Deer Park. $20 for LTC holders. I've had good experiences there.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom