• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I just got one of these kits and don't see doing anything else. I have run several batches of pistol brass and dust isn't an issue. A bit of the polish, some mineral spirits and then mix in brass and let it run. I also add in several cut up pieces of used dryer sheet which is supposed to trap excess dust.

The media separator is key IMO. Fully enclosed, you can separate without generating dust.

https://www.natchezss.com/berry-400-vibratory-tumbler-kit-2.html
    OOS and everywhere else has it for $119. Thats a shame because thats a hell of a deal at $70.

How long does the media last before having to swap it out? Is it a one and done type deal?
    DK Firearms

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Keep watching. They refresh their stock every so often. I checked in one day and they happened to have it after it being OOS for a while so I jumped on it.

The media isn't one and done. They say to use it until it takes longer than 30 min to get your brass clean. I have done about 1500 357 and 38 cases plus dirty and sticky dies and the media still looks new.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    OOS and everywhere else has it for $119. Thats a shame because thats a hell of a deal at $70.

How long does the media last before having to swap it out? Is it a one and done type deal?

How long the media lasts depends on how dirty the brass is you are cleaning. Freshly shot brass won't take as long as dirty range pick-up brass. When it starts taking longer and longer to clean a batch of brass, it's time to replace it with new clean media.

Top Bottom