• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    When you are sitting across the table from that stupid ass liberal step brothers pink haired daughter running her mouth just pretend your the sniper in deep camo up on the hill just waiting quietly for the perfect shot stay calm and wait for the herd to thin out then take your one kill shot.

Quietly enjoy dinner and keep reliving the shot in your mind. Scare the crap out of your wife, she will know. keep nodding and smiling across the table at the little bitty. It is more fun than trying to win a fight with stupid people.

Now go gain a few pounds and hug your family.
    Target Sports

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    My pink haired relatives are all in Oregon. I get to enjoy the same meal, the same tired conversation, wihle wishing I was elsewhere. This could be my grandma's last Thanksgiving, so we can't skip to go do something we'd enjoy. She scared us two weeks ago with afib issues and pnumonia, at one point she was doing really, really bad. She's been home for a week now, but in her mid 80's who knows what's left.

Honestly I'm so far over turkey or ham its not funny, but the only time I get family on board with doing something not the typical turkey ham stuffing blah blah blah is if I cook. We've got some repairs to the house going on, so no guests over. Two (or was it three) Thanksgivings back, we had the family here. I did a brisket with all the fixings that was waaaaaaaaaay better than any turkey dinner I've ever had. Brisket wasn't as rediculous in price as it is now back then.

Top Bottom