• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Hey guys, we're thinking about getting a paintball area setup at Hicksville on the other side of the house from the range. It's basically going to be a field zoned off with a few things thrown in to hide behind other than the trees. We're looking at getting CO2, paint, rental guns, and a few accessories onsite. No refs-it'll be setup for outlaw-ball. How many of you would be interested in playing? Are there any ideas for the field you'd like to toss around?
    DK Firearms

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I would love to get back into paintball, unfortunately you're too far away for me to really get into it there but maybe once in a blue moon though I'd probably be more interested in the real range if I was going that far. We used to always do it at someones land or backyard that was a good size and had a good amount of trees and brush. If you're going for outlaw ball I'd suggest doing a little MOUT town setup with small buildings and different barriers (could use an old car, picnic tables turned up, old truck bed, etc) if you set it up good enough it could possibly double as a place for your local PD to come and train with simunition rounds. Just my good luck though.

Top Bottom