• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I saw a picture of a Dragon's Breath fired in an autoloader years ago. Huge flames out the muzzle and out the ejection port.

No, it doesn't make the gun fire any differently.

I fire long guns left handed also. That would make for a very bad day.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I saw a picture of a Dragon's Breath fired in an autoloader years ago. Huge flames out the muzzle and out the ejection port.

No, it doesn't make the gun fire any differently.

I fire long guns left handed also. That would make for a very bad day.
    I most definitely have had better days. I got lucky and that the tiny bits of phosphorus caught my shooting glasses and nothing else. That wasn't one of my better moments.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Hey Elbe, I didn't talk to you much the last 1/2 of the day, how did you make out with the new girl and pistoling? I think she said she was active military but had never shot pistols, is that right?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Man, that's something I hated when I was in...the pistols were reserved for E-7's and above unless you were just really someone special. I was able to carry a few times, but really felt that should have been a standard issue thing for everyone. Then, we're over here carrying Colt 1911's the whole time I was in (by we're-I mean the Seabee's) and come to find out there's Army guys who had never even seen one-thought they were all phased out by now. Damn-that's just like the seabees to have us using some old ass things lmao

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Before I tore the MG down I put an add on cragslist to sell some parts. I just got an email from a guy looking so I sent him the video of it being flipped.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Before I tore the MG down I put an add on cragslist to sell some parts. I just got an email from a guy looking so I sent him the video of it being flipped.

Lol, let me know if he needs anything else off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    Hey Elbe, I didn't talk to you much the last 1/2 of the day, how did you make out with the new girl and pistoling? I think she said she was active military but had never shot pistols, is that right?

She did fine. She said she was in the Army and her only experience shooting was w/ machine guns and thought she could rent handguns at Hicksville. She liked my Browning Buckmark and said she would ask her husband to buy her one. She also shot my 9mm, and TxMark and his wife let her shoot one of their 9mm, I think.

We did not make out.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Just for future reference, I do believe JD has guns you can try shooting. You just have to talk to him and see what he has on hand at the time. He's constantly buying and selling guns, so you never know what he may have lol

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    She walked in and asked if there was something she could try. Sugarland said something like, yeah, we have whatever you may want. lol.

When a big group of us get together at Hicksville, we are like a traveling gun store.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Lmao-that's true too. I was just meaning that more for if any of you ever go on your own and want to try something new or are shopping around.

Top Bottom