• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    Will this one shoot 22 LR and 22 magnum ?
    When I bought my RR revolver, they included a coupon or flyer telling me to buy the magnum cylinder on their website. They're easily purchasable and swappable for $30 for the regular ones, $35-$40 for the 'fancy' ones like gold plating, engraves, etc. Decently quick shipping I think got to me in about 5 days. Swapping cylinders takes seconds with no tools.

I did email them regarding some confusion; if your .22lr is 6-shot, they told me you cannot get a .22WMR 9-shot cylinder. Deemus' above looks like a 6-shot, so stick with the 6-shot .22WMR for $30. Link to Heritage cylinders. Shop around and see if you like their fancy cylinders; they seem like a decent company even if their guns are inexpensive and just okay.

Free bump I guess, but the Rough Rider revolvers are good cheap fun.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've shot critters with mine. Accurate enough. I also have one that is dedicated to rat shot for snakes at the deer lease.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    When I bought my RR revolver, they included a coupon or flyer telling me to buy the magnum cylinder on their website. They're easily purchasable and swappable for $30 for the regular ones, $35-$40 for the 'fancy' ones like gold plating, engraves, etc. Decently quick shipping I think got to me in about 5 days. Swapping cylinders takes seconds with no tools.

I did email them regarding some confusion; if your .22lr is 6-shot, they told me you cannot get a .22WMR 9-shot cylinder. Deemus' above looks like a 6-shot, so stick with the 6-shot .22WMR for $30. Link to Heritage cylinders. Shop around and see if you like their fancy cylinders; they seem like a decent company even if their guns are inexpensive and just okay.

Free bump I guess, but the Rough Rider revolvers are good cheap fun.
    I got mine from one of our members. It came the box,paper work and both cylinders.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom