• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    If you believe in the multiverse theory that there are infinite universes running parallel to one another, in which every conceivable thing that can happen will happen - you could smile in knowing that every time some goons show up to conduct gun confiscations and warrantless searches, they're getting met with righteous high velocity resistance. Its not happening in our reality (yet, maybe) but in some other timeline it is. Hell, there's paradise universes where there IS no ATF, and never has been, never will be. Lucky bastards living in those timelines, no doubt.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    If you believe in the multiverse theory that there are infinite universes running parallel to one another, in which every conceivable thing that can happen will happen - you could smile in knowing that every time some goons show up to conduct gun confiscations and warrantless searches, they're getting met with righteous high velocity resistance. Its not happening in our reality (yet, maybe) but in some other timeline it is. Hell, there's paradise universes where there IS no ATF, and never has been, never will be. Lucky bastards living in those timelines, no doubt.
    I do believe in multiverse theory, and you made me smile!

I hope that in many other multiverses, my other selves met the ATF at the door with fire.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    That's all FRT and solvent trap silencers correct?

ETA and glock switches and ammo. Plus a couple shotguns.
    It looks like the bulk of the items were Glock full auto triggers, silencers and solvent traps, and a few pipe bombs.
    Scrolling further down, there are a lot of weapons and ammo seized in Texas, a lot by DEA, but I don't think it was thousands of firearms.

Last edited:

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    C'mon every once in a while some one forgets to remove the "solvent trap" before firing. You must discard them after the accident.

OK, I know that is not a defense and I have never owned one. However I am a stamp collector. It is much cheaper.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Why do they have currency confiscations listed on the attached .pdf? That is pretty scary. Is it illegal to hold currency?

When government goons steal shit, they take guns, cash, and jewelry just like any other thugs. They'll claim your cash as being the reciepts from illegal activity without having to prove otherwise - and to get it back you have to sue them and prove that it wasn't. Civil asset forfeiture.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Top Bottom