Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    This is coming from a fan of both, get the Colt. But if you do get the hk, get the p30l. LTT offers it. It shoots and balances much better than the standard p30
    They don't have the P30L, unfortunately
    Lynx Defense

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Which LTT option are you looking at? I did the Gray Guns SRT myself and it's a very sweet shooter on the LEM. Only difference mine was about 300.00 cheaper then their price.
    It'd be this
    Screenshot_20220814-132309.png

Not familiar with LEM, so not sure which trigger job option to get

Last edited:

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    It’s a good tribute, but it’s not even close to an A1. Instead it’s more like a pregnant dude. It can look as close to a chick as possible, but the internals dictate whether, it’s either one or the other and it can’t be both.
    Its a clone of an M4A1, not an M16A1, it's about as close as you can get without joining the military

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    I'm interested in buying a new shotgun and am torn between the Mossberg 590 with a pistol grip which holds seven and one in the chamber or the Cal-Tec model with the two feed tubes totaling 14 and one in the chamber. The stepson gave the 590 to me to keep as he was having some problems with the state of Illinois. I really liked it for a home defense weapon. After the stepson passed away, I kept the 590 till his son came of age. Having given the grandson the 590 now leaves me a little light in the home defense department. I have my carry piece but my 12s now consist of a double barrel coach gun and a left-handed 870. Either of these pieces limits me to a two-round readiness. It's time to buy a shotgun, any thoughts?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm interested in buying a new shotgun and am torn between the Mossberg 590 with a pistol grip which holds seven and one in the chamber or the Cal-Tec model with the two feed tubes totaling 14 and one in the chamber. The stepson gave the 590 to me to keep as he was having some problems with the state of Illinois. I really liked it for a home defense weapon. After the stepson passed away, I kept the 590 till his son came of age. Having given the grandson the 590 now leaves me a little light in the home defense department. I have my carry piece but my 12s now consist of a double barrel coach gun and a left-handed 870. Either of these pieces limits me to a two-round readiness. It's time to buy a shotgun, any thoughts?

While not specific, here's a thread to peruse while waiting for replies.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Get the 590, preferably the a1

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    IMO, pick up a few grams of gold instead.
    Things are going to get worse before they get better.

After November, this fake market that has been building is all going to unravel.

Don't listen to the angel on my shoulder, get the COLT.

Top Bottom