• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    Good morning everyone,
    I have a 2015 Tundra Crewmax 4x4 and just installed new tires and wheels and I have some slight rubbing when I’m turning. It’s on the front bumper area and only when braking or going over bumps causing the suspension to load up. I checked with a buddy of mine before I installed the new t/w and his truck sets about 1.25” taller, but after much discussion we’ve concluded it’s due his truck is almost new and the front suspension hasn’t settled yet like mine has.
    So I’m thinking of adding a 1.5-2” leveling kit to the front to fix the issue or even just biting the bullet and replacing the factory coilovers with Bilstien 5110 coilovers and new 5110 shocks on the rear.

Can I get a recommendation for a shop on the NE side of Houston to install it that’s reasonably priced and dose good quality work?
    Thanks, stay safe and healthy everyone!!!!
    Gun Zone Deals

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I don’t know much about Houston, but my buddy is a high-end manufacturer (Carli Suspension) and he’s super critical about who sells his products.

This is the only shop in Houston that’s authorized to sell/install his products.

A quick google search shows a lot of positive reviews, and 5 stars for google reviews.

https://www.woodlandsperformance.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I don’t know much about Houston, but my buddy is a high-end manufacturer (Carli Suspension) and he’s super critical about who sells his products.

This is the only shop in Houston that’s authorized to sell/install his products.

A quick google search shows a lot of positive reviews, and 5 stars for google reviews.

https://www.woodlandsperformance.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are about 2 miles down the road from my house.

ETA:
    You can look into "Cutten Custom".
    Not sure how close they are to ya.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom