• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrBlue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Hello Fellas,

Its been a while since I posted to this forum. Lived in Houston back in 2016-2018, and ended up moving to NY. Needless to say, it looks like I will be moving back soon. Very excited to be back, and finally have my freedoms back. Amped about the permitless carry, however wondering if it would be beneficial to actually get a Texas CHL as well? Have a NY Sportsman permit. Any major changes from 3 years ago? I've been back throughout the years for a few days here and there, didn't really notice much change, other than the property price increase. Thanks!
    Gun Zone Deals

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Yes, there's benefit to getting your Texas License To Carry.

I'll let you do the research as to why that's so. That'll also be beneficial.

And welcome back.

MrBlue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Thank you all. Very excited to be back and looking forward to being able to once again have fully-featured (Removable mag, pistol grip, collapsible stock, etc) rifles and standard capacity magazines.

suntory

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2022
    Houston
    Most establishments will require that you are licensed to carry in order to enter with a firearm. Permitless sounds nice but in practice, no one wants anyone walking around with a gun without the LTC.

Top Bottom