• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I do recommend it, if you like the outdoors you can spend lots of time just seeing the old forest, the coast lines, waters and history of trapping and logging. hiking, backpacking, canoe/kayaking, two tracking, etc. just don't plan on swimming in lake superior unless you like cold ass water, even in middle of summer.
    Bwhaaaaaaa dats funny me hike canoeing swimming Bwhaaaaaaa I'm just going drive around and sit on the beach . I'm just in it for the joyride from here to there
    Texas SOT

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    You got moose and bears and shit that can kill you. Question how many spooks (err sorry black people))are up there hiking in da. Woods.
    I'm already going to be a novelty up there I'm not adding to the breakfast laughs by getting killed by a moose

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I do recommend it, if you like the outdoors you can spend lots of time just seeing the old forest, the coast lines, waters and history of trapping and logging. hiking, backpacking, canoe/kayaking, two tracking, etc. just don't plan on swimming in lake superior unless you like cold ass water, even in middle of summer.
    I went swimming in Superior. It was August. I didn’t last 5 minutes. When I got out I had turned blue from the cold water!

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Marquette had a park one could drive through. There was an albino deer that lived there year round.

scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    Welcome Brad! I'm a transplant from Michigan myself - born in Flint, lived all over from Clio to Durand/Corunna to New Lothrop and Flushing....most of my family lives in the Traverse City area now, having moved back from Republic and Michigammee in the UP. But after retiring from the Army and government service, I'm a proud Texan now, with no desire to see another Michigan winter. Come on down and see what great things Texas has to offer - you'll definitely want to stay!

Top Bottom