• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2020
    Houston Texas
    Howdy and welcome.

Since your from El Paso, I bet you know where Boerne is.
    Well.........Not sure what being from El Paso has to do with knowing where Boerne is.......since they are 500 miles apart..........lol........but yes, I know where Boerne is. We have ridden through there many times headed to the hill country :)

Gringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2020
    Houston Texas
    Howdy neighbor.
    I guess you do your shooting at Blackwood or Shooters?
    Do you have a favorite local gun store?
    Hello........Yes, Shooters Station is where I shoot when I get a chance. I also have a friend that has some property on the north end of lake Conroe......we shoot at his place occasionally. As for a favorite gun store........hummm, I'd have to think about that one. I am a shopper.....I will shop the gun stores, pawn shops.....stuff like that looking for a deal. I am guessing you are in the area? Do you have a favorite gun store?

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Hello........Yes, Shooters Station is where I shoot when I get a chance. I also have a friend that has some property on the north end of lake Conroe......we shoot at his place occasionally. As for a favorite gun store........hummm, I'd have to think about that one. I am a shopper.....I will shop the gun stores, pawn shops.....stuff like that looking for a deal. I am guessing you are in the area? Do you have a favorite gun store?
    Yessir I’m in the area.
    The best gun store in the world, Kick Brass, used to be located in downtown Conroe, but they closed about 2 years ago.
    An acquaintance of mine just opened up a new gun store on 1097 west of Willis, Dowell Armory. Not a lot of selection right now, but that is who I’m using.

Gringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2020
    Houston Texas
    Yessir I’m in the area.
    The best gun store in the world, Kick Brass, used to be located in downtown Conroe, but they closed about 2 years ago.
    An acquaintance of mine just opened up a new gun store on 1097 west of Willis, Dowell Armory. Not a lot of selection right now, but that is who I’m using.
    Duh.......Just saw Cut N Shoot in your profile......lol. Yes we are in the same area. I will have to check out Dowell Armory.

Top Bottom