• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • martywj

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burleson
    I just realized that I never posted a intro to this board. I am a 61 year great-grandfather that is a motorcyclist riding for the Christian Motorcyclists Asociation. I have been married to my wonderful wife, Kathy for 27 years. We enjoy playing with our great-grand kids, riding our bikes(she has her own), geo-caching, fishing, and now shooting. We also like to camp.

We both recently got our CHL. Right now my EDC is Taurus Mil Pro PT140, and hers is a Taurus PT709 Slim. We recently acquired a new CCW for her, a Kahr P9, and are in the process of qualifying it for EDC.

We usually do our practice shooting either at On Target in Wheatland(Whiskey Flata) or at Texas CQB in between Burleson and Joshua. We have shoot some at Winchester over in FTW. We hope to see some of you there.

martywj

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burleson
    Welcome aboard...
    does she not like the 709 slim?

She likes it, let's just she lost confindence in it. Had many problems with FTE's, so it went on a 5 week vacation to Miami. Taurus replaced the extractor, and after with Taurus CS we both have lost confidence in Taurus products.

Top Bottom