• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theokami

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Totally missed this section, time to say hello!
    Moved down to SA from the UP in Michigan a little over a week ago where I lived for 8 months.
    Was going to apprentice to make knives but the feller that offered to train lost the motivation to do so so I rode out the winter till I could move here.
    Before that I lived in California where I was very unhappy with the political and social climate and couldn't wait to get out to...here!
    Scouted SA in 2017 as moving to the Republic of Texas was always my end goal where I would like to live out the rest of my days in peace and contentment.

I'm a Cold War era Veteran, served in Desert Storm and Eastern Europe.
    Old school and pro constitutional/ freedom minded I am glad to finally live here in Texas and hope to before long find my very own small patch of land far enough to enjoy that peace and the night stars, just myself and a dog or two.

The Texans I have met so far have been amazing and I don't expect that to change.
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, I promise I didn't bring any of that "California" minded stuff with me and will stand with you all in support of this great state and all she stands for.

Respectfully,
    ~Michael (aka theokami)
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• 183045331_4304194222925116_5048697189105788054_n.jpg
      183045331_4304194222925116_5048697189105788054_n.jpg
      347.1 KB · Views: 54
    Top Bottom