• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TH4DDEUS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    California
    Looking to move down to Houston. Let's just say I'm in a commie state with draconian laws. Still new to a lot of fun firearms. But I've recently built my M1 and an 870 wingmaster. Looking to expand my stock though!

TH4DDEUS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    California
    If you move to Houston you'll need a couple 'carry' shooters too.
    Agreed. I'm really looking forward to an S&W precision 1911 I just love the smooth action and the tightness of their frame. Definitely one of the best from factory options so far imo. May also get an M92 since they are a much lighter unit for carry.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    When you get 25 posts you'll have the honor of buying something from plethora of extra shooters folks hereon might have to offer.

Oh wait... sorry; no one here has any guns to sell anymore. they all fell overboard when their boats sank, last time they were out fishing.

Dubya Rules

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2023
    Collin County
    Looking to move down to Houston. Let's just say I'm in a commie state with draconian laws. Still new to a lot of fun firearms. But I've recently built my M1 and an 870 wingmaster. Looking to expand my stock though!
    Welcome to TGT! I'm new here myself. If you stop by Dallas on your way to H-Town, I'll sell you some Glock 19 magazines with 10 Rd capacity that you can smash with a sledge hammer when you buy your 15, 17, 21, 33 and 50 rounders!

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

Houston is a physically massive City & Metro Area. I have lived & worked there off-&-on for over 50 years, and have overflown it numerous times. The City “Metro” area is something like 65 miles wide and 110 miles tall, my guesses from aviation experience.

Please study traffic patterns & commute times before choosing a home. Even with all the recent freeways and tollways, traffic can still be onerous. Transit times vary widely on the same street, depending on time of day and direction of travel.

Also note that there are separate independent cities which are completely surrounded by Houston, but can offer some advantages.

Welcome to the South & to TGT.

leVieux

TH4DDEUS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    California
    <>

Houston is a physically massive City & Metro Area. I have lived & worked there off-&-on for over 50 years, and have overflown it numerous times. The City “Metro” area is something like 65 miles wide and 110 miles tall, my guesses from aviation experience.

Please study traffic patterns & commute times before choosing a home. Even with all the recent freeways and tollways, traffic can still be onerous. Transit times vary widely on the same street, depending on time of day and direction of travel.

Also note that there are separate independent cities which are completely surrounded by Houston, but can offer some advantages.

Welcome to the South & to TGT.

leVieux
    I am not in the market, wish I were but tis not meant to be. I am however very much interested in the additional gun freedoms provided. Tons of 1911s I cannot have here and the magazine laws are absolute dumpster fire!

TH4DDEUS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    California
    We welcome conservatives seeking asylum, but not liberals intending to infect our republic with lunacy.
    I find the locals to be much more like-minded and amenable to my tastes than in my current location. My alignment is neither here nor there I am just happy to be able to enjoy the outdoor activities that I like and which relieve my stress without a bunch of Karens going up in arms over the way I carry myself and my business.

Top Bottom