• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What are your thoughts on peoples application, or rather non application of the laws on rape, murder and theft?
    <>

Those crimes injure other people, restrain only victims, & cause specific undeserved injuries to those victims.

There is no injury or ‘’victim’’ in carrying extralegally.

Except a few libtard psyche’s.

Plus, our laws against rape, murder, & theft easily pass ‘’constitutional muster’’, and have roots in the Bible. GOD’S Commandments !

Don’t build straw men. here; “tedwitt” is absolutely correct in this, no excuses needed.

From the Constitution, to the SCotUS; to Disraeli, Gandhi,& MLK Jr., defiance of injustice is always right & JUST.

leVieux

<>

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Totally different kind of law.

Maybe in some technical terms, but the principle isn't different at all. You can ignore any law you choose too, but only if you support the choice of others to choose when and where they apply the law in their life.

Where and who draws the line in what laws are followed and which ones are ignored?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    <>

Those crimes injure other people, restrain only victims, & cause specific undeserved injuries to those victims.

Plus, our laws against rape, murder, & theft easily pass ‘’constitutional muster’’, and have roots in the Bible. GOD’S Commandments !

Don’t build straw men. here; “tedwitt” is absolutely correct in this, no excuses needed.

From the Constitution, to the SCotUS; to Disraeli, Gandhi,& MLK Jr., defiance of injustice is always right & JUST.

leVieux

<>

Sorry, I missed this earlier....

Though I was responding to his post about not doing the speed limit and assuming he was referring to exceeding it, I would ask, when one carries "extra-legally", am I correct to believe that what they are essentially charged with is trespassing?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

leVieux

<>
    it doesn't matter if there is an injury or victim in order for a law to havebeen broken

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Anyone that doesn't want to worry about 30.05/06/07 signs can become a Volunteer Emergency Services Person(nel).

"Volunteer emergency services personnel" includes a volunteer firefighter, an emergency medical services volunteer as defined by Section 773.003, Health and Safety Code, and any individual who, as a volunteer, provides services for the benefit of the general public during emergency situations. The term does not include a peace officer or reserve law enforcement officer, as those terms are defined by Section 1701.001, Occupations Code, who is performing law enforcement duties.

30.05/6/7 then don't apply (you have a Defense).

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I visited HEB this afternoon with my S/A Hellcat in a Versacarry holster on my right hip under a t-shirt. If it's not the Hellcat, it's my J-frame. I don't ever go without anywhere I can legally carry.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    <>

While disappointing to me/us, the HEB management decision was reasonable under the circumstances.

At least they took the time & effort to understand the issues.

So far, I hjaven’t had much luck explaining to business owners the real meanings & effects of their signage.

Just a couple days ago, Wife wanted to dine at a South Texas restaurant. Got there to find two big red « 51% » signs on entry door.

Didn’t even stop, just went to a competitor restaurant.

They don’t get anywhere near ‘’51%’’ from alcohol sales. So, it was their choice.

But, we are obligated to try to educate those who remain ignorant.

leVieux

<>

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    <>

While disappointing to me/us, the HEB management decision was reasonable under the circumstances.

At least they took the time & effort to understand the issues.

So far, I hjaven’t had much luck explaining to business owners the real meanings & effects of their signage.

Just a couple days ago, Wife wanted to dine at a South Texas restaurant. Got there to find two big red « 51% » signs on entry door.

Didn’t even stop, just went to a competitor restaurant.

They don’t get anywhere near ‘’51%’’ from alcohol sales. So, it was their choice.

But, we are obligated to try to educate those who remain ignorant.

leVieux

<>
    We are Not obligated to do such.

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    Pretty sure advocating for someone to break the law is against the rules of this forum...whether you or I think the law is Constitutional, it is in fact the law.
    Really? Where is that in the rules?

whether you or I think the law is Constitutional, it is in fact the law.

Who cares? What's your point? The Constitution is the highest law of the United States. If a law isn't Constitutional it is invalid. Whether you can get a court to agree to that is relevant, but it doesn't change the Constitution.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom