• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I am fortunate in that I cannot be trespassed for carrying any weapon.

I'll even give a business a break for not wanted open carry, but concealed carry shouldn't matter any more than if you are wearing boxers or a cheetah print thong.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    I agree. If a person's firearm is concealed, it shouldn't matter one bit, as long as the person is legal to carry. And if the firearms is concealed, even that is a moot point.

But at the same time, any business should have the right to bar entrance for whatever suits them. I'll shop elsewhere. If my firearm isn't good enough to enter, then neither is my wallet.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What amazes me is how continually condescending you are towards others for the decisions they make. Simply put, it's not your business.

I have not seen any hint of claiming a moral higher ground, but rather law abiding people exercising their right to protect themselves.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Yes, but. . . It is a “conflict of rights”. Please tell us which other right can be restricted by one’s presence on some private property ?

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    how old would that be? I’m asking at what point in old age would you just not care about rights? I’m guessing that won’t happen to any of us in reality
    Wow. You resurrected a thread that’s been dormant for 8 months to quote me on a comment I made almost a year ago? Damn, I forgot about this thread. To answer your question, that time will come when I’m too old to care for myself. I really do hope you are right that it won’t happen to any of us. Have you seen the younger generations? I’m not as optimistic as you are.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    HEB can post whatever they want; I have a problem with government writing laws that allow businesses open to the public to legally discriminate against the exercise of a constitutional right.

Gimme a law that lets HEB prohibit entry for someone wearing a t-shirt displaying a religious emblem.
    Sadly, with the misfits doing the legislating, we’re probably not far from that reality. (Old post but still valid)

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HEB can post whatever they want; I have a problem with government writing laws that allow businesses open to the public to legally discriminate against the exercise of a constitutional right.

Gimme a law that lets HEB prohibit entry for someone wearing a t-shirt displaying a religious emblem.
    >
    Yes, EXACTLY !

This is a perfect exmple of a “Conflict of Rights”.

Seems those are ALWAYS “settled” in accord with the wishes of “Industry Lobbyists”, and not We the People !

Of course, there will be arguments both ways; but the Citizens aways get screwed !

leVieux

caddy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2023
    Houston
    We have HEB's everywhere around here, haven't really paid attention to signage. I will have to start paying attention more. When I carry, I don't like to leave my piece in my vehicle because it might be stolen if a thieve breaks in.

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    The one I go to in Kingwood only has 05 sign.
    The ones near Magnolia, I haven't even looked for a sign, I'm concealed all the time anyway so as long as I don't pull it out, nobody knows.
    When I got my LTC at Shooters Station in Humble in 1996 our instructor said if they don't know you have it, you shouldn't have to worry too much, BUT, if you pull it out to defend yourself, you will be in trouble.
    I figure, better in trouble than dead.

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    Randall's is kind of out of the way, but I didn't notice any signs. Around here HEB is the most convenient, especially since I would not go into a Walmart for any reason, no matter what.
    HEB, Kroger, Lowes, Home Depot and Tractor Supply are about the only places I go except the Dr.

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    We have HEB's everywhere around here, haven't really paid attention to signage. I will have to start paying attention more. When I carry, I don't like to leave my piece in my vehicle because it might be stolen if a thieve breaks in.
    I'm getting a lock box for the car for Christmas, the kind with the cable that goes around the seat leg and the end locks in the box when you close it. This is just for certain Dr.'s offices.

Top Bottom