APOD Firearms

Healthy "Miss Wick" girl in the Czech Republic- maybe with a CZ.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Laufer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Lakeland/Memphis TN
    Do any of you in / from central TX have Czech or Slovakian ancestors?

If so, I'm in love with somebody's relative. :)

The Czech Republic might be (about) the only :"Euro" country with a process for "regular citizens" to acquire the CCW permit.
    Thousands of them have it.

Move there? Ok - but you must learn enough of the language to qualify for this permit, or the rifle (VZ-58, AKMs etc) permits, which are easier.

;)
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

Laufer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Lakeland/Memphis TN
    pronstar:
    Last May while in Windsor (London) UK, I briefly walked into a gelato / ice cream shop. My wife was across the street in the chemist shop.

The tall Polish girl behind the gelato counter prompted just one comment from me:

I looked her in the eye (trying not to look like a wolf), told her "Poland has some very good-looking women, and so I need to Leave before I say the wrong thing", and walked out. If she somehow had invited this old fart into a back room I'm not sure that resistance was possible.

A Nice body and Very Sexy smile, truly alluring eyes, and about 34-36 years old..........I'm 67.

They have thousands of Polish people settled in the UK, and never mind in Germany----

Don't see Czechs or Slovaks too often in those or other Euro countries.
    They now are bringing in lots of Ukrainian women (struggling with their new German or English language etc)- most of their men are still back home working or fighting the invaders.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Austria, too.
    San Marino has (or at least had, as of the last time I checked) very good gun laws. Walk into a gun shop, plop down cash, walk out with a Thompson submachine gun, no background checks, no questions asked.

Malta is (or was, etc.) practically the same. Guns are mostly illegal but the authorities don't care. Wanna shoot your M2 that's been passed down through the family since WW2? Just take it out into the country to some private place and blast away. No one who hears you will bother calling the police; if they do then the police won't really do much.

There are pockets of sanity in the world but the USA is the only large country that's anywhere close to having reasonable protections for the basic human rights we celebrate on this board every day.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I spent time in the Slovak Republic from 1993-94 as part of a US Military Liaison Team.

It is a wonderful country with more than its fair share of beautiful women.

However, most lose their looks by the time they hit 40, and begin to look like this!

1670085913895.png

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I spent time in the Slovak Republic from 1993-94 as part of a US Military Liaison Team.

However, most lose their looks by the time they hit 40, and begin to look like this!

View attachment 359261

So hit it and quit it is your advice…noted :-)

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

View attachment 359261

Why, she doesn’t look a day over 30.

In meth years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Laufer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Lakeland/Memphis TN
    Communism ended in the Czech Republic in '89/90, and the majority of citizens were not party members.

Remember that both the Hungarians (in '56) and Czechs (in '68) rebelled courageously against their Russian/Soviet overlords, while the US said "We stand with you". but did basically nothing.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

View attachment 359261

That’s why they sell so much vodka. It takes a good pint before those gals get pretty.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    My ancestors are from this area, I have seen photos of my grandmother as a young woman, OMG. Too bad her looks didn't transfer to the male side of the family. But, from what I have been able to piece together, my grandfather may not really be my grandfather, but maybe his brother is, or someone else, she is dead now. My mothers' blood type should not be what it is... who knows I may be royalty.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    The Czech republic seems like a pretty cool place. The TX Army National Guard has a relationship with them, but I never got to go. A buddy I served in Iraq with ended up moving there and living a few years and liked it. Not sure if I have Czech in my family, but I sure do love some CZ guns.

Here4TheChix

All the things...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2022
    Smith County
    The Czech republic seems like a pretty cool place. The TX Army National Guard has a relationship with them, but I never got to go. A buddy I served in Iraq with ended up moving there and living a few years and liked it. Not sure if I have Czech in my family, but I sure do love some CZ guns.

Good to know there is hope for some other countries too...

I know some countries allow defense of life and carry, but didn't know about the CZ being almost as free as Texas, apparently due to permitting being required to carry..

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Communism ended in the Czech Republic in '89/90, and the majority of citizens were not party members.

Remember that both the Hungarians (in '56) and Czechs (in '68) rebelled courageously against their Russian/Soviet overlords, while the US said "We stand with you". but did basically nothing.
    What people tend to forget is its the American people who actually do the helping. When there are country specific disasters, the transplants here in America tend to mobilize & start sending what's needed first.

Laufer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2022
    Lakeland/Memphis TN
    babbon: Exactly. The US is usually the first country - despite the wealth of OPEC countries - to help the world's disaster areas.

I was only pointing out the courage of the Hungarians and Czechs who possibly realized that they were rebelling in isolation against the Soviets, during the Cold War. And the monster Stalin had only been dead about three years when the Hungarians demanded freedom.

Top Bottom