Lynx Defense

Heading to Indiana. Anyone need anything?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I got a call this morning from a company I used to do a lot of work for. They need something hauled up to Indiana from Dallas. They need it there this weekend. I am heading out from Lampasas about 10am, stopping to pick up in Garland, and driving straight to the Indy area. I plan to be back home Sunday morning.

I figured I'd see if anyone here needs something sent up there or brought back (or anywhere along the way).

And yes I do have the proper insurance and paperwork for this type of thing.
    Guns International

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    An inexpensive, high quailty 1911 in 45 cal. That ought ta do it - this run.

Be safe dawg.

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Granbury, TX "South Ft.Worth"
    More importantly yes, MY CHLID my wife stole and ran off illegally with 6 years ago. Hes in Franklin indiana near whiteland, 20 min south of indy. Call me for the address and ill give you the detals. Thanks

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I would have rolled with you had I seen this earlier... my grandparents live within a couple of hours of Indy in Illinois, would have been nice to suprise them, plus would have been one night not having to sleep in the truck!!!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I actually had to drop the cargo about 3 blocks from Notre Dame in South Bend. Spent about 15 minutes there and are headed back.

It is a nice little trip for the wife and I. It would have been nice if it didn't come up such short notice. I could have lined up more items to haul and made more money, but it is still worth the drive. One of those "right place at the right time" kinda deals.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You would eat..................Indiana tacos?? Why?
    Naw pops, that was a late night, muchies induced exchange over where to get the best tasting, most authentic tacos. The kid is in Laredo so he thinks he's got the corner on the market.

BTW: I don't think your sig line is supposed to take up 1/2 a page - at least that's what TxDad says :ohnoes:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Naw pops, that was a late night, muchies induced exchange over where to get the best tasting, most authentic tacos. The kid is in Laredo so he thinks he's got the corner on the market.

BTW: I don't think your sig line is supposed to take up 1/2 a page - at least that's what TxDad says :ohnoes:

Well Scooter, ....... Laredo probably has got some good tacos, as do most Texas "TexMex" places down here iin the South. I ate some Mexican food in ................ Maryland one time and it reminded me of those old TV dinners you used to get in the metal plates...UGH! Only the South has good Mexican food AFAIC. Oh, the big sig line thingy was only temporary after the bagged02 thread thingy.

Top Bottom