• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DefenderTac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2022
    Denton, Texas
    With the new Defender Tactical Universal Cartridge Adapter, any Legacy Mossberg Pump-Action 12 Ga. can shoot 1-3/4" minishells up to 3" magnum in the same magazine. Save yourself time and money while expanding your control over what you can shoot!

Texas SOT

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I’m interested in hearing feedback on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I purchased one of these adapters from Defender Tactical last week and installed it in my 590A1. I shucked several tubes of mixed size shells (1¾" and 2¾") through it with no problem. I previously had the OPSOL adapter installed and it it worked fine with mini shells, but you couldn't load 2¾" shells without removing the adapter. Not a problem with the Defender Tactical adapter. I already had an upgraded OR3gun follower installed, so I didn't use the one included with this adapter.

Bottom line...I like it.

Last edited:

DefenderTac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2022
    Denton, Texas
    I purchased one of these adapters from Defender Tactical last week and installed it in my 590A1. I shucked several tubes of mixed size shells (1¾" and 2¾") through it with no problem. I previously had the OPSOL adapter installed and it it worked fine with mini shells, but you couldn't load 2¾" shells without removing the adapter. Not a problem with the Defender Tactical adapter. I already had an upgraded OR3gun follower installed, so I didn't use the one included with this adapter.

Bottom line...I like it.
    Awesome. Really appreciate the feedback!

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    I have a 590 with heat shield, tactical sight, bayo lug and 20" barrel with full length mag - so it holds 9, 1/34" rounds - that's enough for me. I do understand the interest in the mini shells but they lose quite a bit of power... so it's def a trade-off.

Top Bottom