Patriot Mobile

Has anyone tried "P. Terry’s Burger Stand" ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    Tried them in NB. Priced well, small burgers, fries not that great. Better than In n out, but I'd prefer Whataburger.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Based on the glowing reviews here by the resident experts I will not rush out to try one.

May hit one on a day I am taking some customers to eat.

That way if the suck is too bad Im not wasting my money to find out.

Oh and IF a place has so so fires I dont put much faith in the burger being of superior quality.

Da fries is da easy part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    They're pretty ubiquitous here in Austin. They started out at (I believe) an old Short Stop location on Barton Springs Road and grew from there. Decent. Not the best, not the worst, but fine for what it is. Burgers are smallish but they're fairly cheap. I'm always amazed how little I spend when I stop by to grab dinner for the family.

One thing I find interesting is that if you look closely at them, no two stores are exactly the same. They have standardized colors and a few common design elements but each one that I've been to has a unique layout.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    I've tried two of them in Austin and I was not at all impressed. I take Whataburger any day. There is a small Texas chain called TX Burger that started up in East Texas. Their burgers are better that Whataburger. There is one I eat at regularly right off interstate 10 at the Weimar exit I frequent.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I've tried two of them in Austin and I was not at all impressed. I take Whataburger any day. There is a small Texas chain called TX Burger that started up in East Texas. Their burgers are better that Whataburger. There is one I eat at regularly right off interstate 10 at the Weimar exit I frequent.
    TxBurger and Cartersburger. Ate there many Sundays after church growing up.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I don't think much of them. Kinda bland imo. I prefer dirty martin's just north of UT. I've heard Dan's is good but I've never had a burger there.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I've ate at the New Braunfels joint three times. First time was when it just opened and it was the best visit. Next two visits, the fries were limp and are soggy. Burgers were okay but not up to the hype. Probably won't be back.

Top Bottom