• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cyberpunk1981

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    El Paso, Texas
    I just wanted to say hello. I currently live in Denver, CO by way of Chicago. I was in El Paso a few weeks back and really liked the place. It’s also where most of my family is from and I’m thinking of returning there to be nearer to my family and my mothers resting place. I’m also trying to convince my Dad to move there and be closer to our family.
    I hadn’t been there since I was a kid and I realized how nice it is. Though I will say I think I’ll miss Colorado I will be happy there.
    I joined to learn about the gun laws and what it takes to get a permit to carry a firearm in Texas. I carry 24/7 here in Colorado and plan to do the same in Texas.

Cyberpunk1981

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    El Paso, Texas
    Thank you all.

I was wondering about obtaining a CHL. Can I use the same training class I’ve already used to obtain one as I got it through work. I do armed security for a government contract and took an NRA basic pistol course for our basic requirement. They then give us a lot more training but I wasn’t sure if it has to be Texas
    Certified instructor or an NRA instructor.
    Once again thank you all in advance.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Welome aboard. I must say, yours was one of the better introductory posts that I have seen a quite awhile. Nice to see someone saying hi and explaining why he joined instead of asking 'Hey -when can I start selling guns on this site'.

Top Bottom