• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Waco was a fustercluck from the get go.

Whether Howell was a child molester, or not is debatable on the fact that he's not alive to refute those allegations. Remember, innocent until proven guilty, in a court of law.

I understand why BATF got involved. Again, allegations that he had some illegal weapons. (Shades of Randy Weaver, and Ruby Ridge.)

BATF got involved because they still had egg on their face from Ruby Ridge, and needed to show the public that they mattered.

If the allegations of child abuse were true, then it clearly was a job for CPS and local LE agencies, not the BATF. If their allegations were also true, they very well could have piggy backed a case and investigated it while he was in county lock up.

I have no idea whether he was innocent, or guilty for anything he was accused of, and we will never know for sure, since he's dead now.

I will add this. If he was guilty of being a child molester, I hope he's burning in hell. If he was innocent, I hope that someday the truth comes out.
    If you had time to do the research, you would find testimony from a number of his "wives" (e.g., girls raped when they were 13 and up) and some of their parents.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I just wanted to wish everyone happy San Jacinto day not start a war
    No war, just a good discussion, hopefully enlightening some folks.

Let's just remember the Alamo and Goliad. And then recall San Jacinto with great pride and gratitude.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Waco was a fustercluck from the get go.

Whether Howell was a child molester, or not is debatable on the fact that he's not alive to refute those allegations. Remember, innocent until proven guilty, in a court of law.

I understand why BATF got involved. Again, allegations that he had some illegal weapons. (Shades of Randy Weaver, and Ruby Ridge.)

BATF got involved because they still had egg on their face from Ruby Ridge, and needed to show the public that they mattered.

If the allegations of child abuse were true, then it clearly was a job for CPS and local LE agencies, not the BATF. If their allegations were also true, they very well could have piggy backed a case and investigated it while he was in county lock up.

I have no idea whether he was innocent, or guilty for anything he was accused of, and we will never know for sure, since he's dead now.

I will add this. If he was guilty of being a child molester, I hope he's burning in hell. If he was innocent, I hope that someday the truth comes out.

After the fact it turns out all the weapons were legal. Court records state that. No automatic weapons. Hell fire triggers were found but were legal back then.

CPS and the sheriff were there several times. No evidence and no one would testify of abuse. If I remember correctly that was related to spanking the kids. Marks found on kids at daycare or school started an inquiry several times.

But girls who became women and left said he began having sex with them as young as 14. Could have been younger. And he had sex with all of them. Though having sex doesn’t quite capture it. He screwed them, came, then sent them on their way.

So while our justice system agrees with you on innocent until proven guilty. He was in fact guilty though never proven in court. Would a court have taken parental testimony of their consent? Hard to say and I’m not certain of the law.

But in my mind, a grown man having regular sex with several 14 year old girls is a crime. Proven in court or not. His wife was apparently ok with it since he was attempting to make more kids.

Those who left the cult had lots to say about all that stuff.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom