• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I think you are smart enough to understand the gist of my statement. This would be akin to me replying that your quoted statement above says that the prisons are full of people who steal guns from cars. After all, that is what this thread is about, right?

so do you think the prosecutors are the same in San Francisco New York, as the ones in east Tx

we are talking about it on a Tx Forum so you should get the gist
    Target Sports

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I bet the percentage of guns stolen out of trucks versus cars is way higher, and then if you add bumper stickers it skyrockets.

I drive a corolla with a star wars sticker. I've parked my car in some of the sketchiest parts of houston, austin, and dallas and it's never been broken into once. Its clean and it doesnt look like anything is left in it.

I usually carry my pistol but my AR, BOB, and armor are all in the trunk and have been for years.
    To be fair, no one could fit into your body armor or get their fingers into the trigger guard of your AR.

1672174091813.png

1672173942722.png

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    so do you think the prosecutors are the same in San Francisco New York, as the ones in east Tx

we are talking about it on a Tx Forum so you should get the gist
    You don’t need to look outside of Texas. Bexar, Dallas, Ft Bend, Harris & Travis Counties all have Soros funded DAs as of January 2022 when this article was written.

C4EACFD6-CDD9-44A9-B819-97A7104E7B0D.png

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I think you are smart enough to understand the gist of my statement. This would be akin to me replying that your quoted statement above says that the prisons are full of people who steal guns from cars. After all, that is what this thread is about, right?

PGB777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2023
    Cedar Hill
    When I lived up north, a young thief was arrested for stealing things out of cars in my neighborhood. Cars on my block were repeatedly burglarized. He never forced open even a single car, all he did was grabbed the door handle to see if the car was locked or not. Everything he stole had been in cars on which the doors had been left unlocked. Sure some thieves break into cars but some do not, those latter ones just depend on the carelessness or forgetfulness of the car owner who does not lock the car doors. No, I am not saying to blame the rape victim, I am saying don't give help to a thief by facilitating their commission of a crime. Why make it easy for them. Same goes for pro-gun stickers left on vehicles and for packages left in the passenger compartment in plain view when the vehicle is left unattended.

As for leaving guns in a car, I have done it now and again but not often with a handgun and often with my trunk long gun. I do sometimes leave a pistol if I go to a hospital or the like for treatment but usually try to remember to leave it at home. When I do that, I try to remember not to fiddle with the gun in the facility's parking lot, I will pull over somewhere else before getting there and conceal the firearm. I try not to advertise, in the parking lot, that I am hiding anything of value.
    I definitely agree.

Top Bottom