• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasBB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    Wide notch with green fiber optic front has been my preference but aging eyes have forced me to transition to a red dot for Carry and home Defense. I’m learning to like it by focusing on the benefits like faster acquisition and being able to focus on the target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven7VII

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2020
    Williamson County
    Meprolight Tru Dot, which are white outline 3 dot tritium sights. I first discovered them when Kimber used them on .45’s they built for LAPD SWAT.
    They’re my preferred night sight, brighter than Trijicon bright and tough, for example.

Last edited:

thomasmuller

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2021
    DFW
    Meprolight Tru Dot, which are white outline 3 dot tritium sights. I first discovered them when Kimber used them on .45’s they built for LAPD SWAT.
    They’re my preferred night sight, brighter than Trijicon bright and tough, for example.

I actually came to post exactly this and was surprised when it was the last post! I have these sights from the factory on my HK P30L, really love them. I was afraid the factory night sights would be the crappy painted dots that you have to charge, but these tritium are very, very nice. I can't see any reason for ever changing them out.

Top Bottom