• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I didn't even spool it up after reading the vapid description. It was all hand-wringing, "oh no, people die and stuff, we have to do SOMETHING!" crap.

Someone slap that hysterical bitch and calm her down.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I didn't even listen to any of it. After reading the comments below it, I knew where it was going. I have had my fill of stupid for the day.

McDaniel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Oh, and here's so EXTRA stupidity for you guys! He's a Obama supporter! What a JOKE!

Either way, lets go ahead a look at what's wrong with his 'argument'. Let's say that by some miracle, a bill is passed that makes it impossible for a criminal to by a gun at a gun show or gun shop as easily as it is now; how are the criminals gunna git dem gunz? ILLEGAL GUN DEALERS! By eliminating the criminal's options of buying from gun shops or gun shows easily then they simply have NO choice than to buy guns from illegal gun dealers. The illegal gun dealers will want MORE (illegal) guns to sell so they'll go get more (illegal) guns. Illegal gun dealers all across the nation will do this and you have then unintentionally created a BIGGER demand for guns on the Black Market and have therefor created MORE crime! It would be a giant, ticking shitbomb.

Here's MORE stupidity for you: This guy claims that there has NEVER been a incident where a CCW holder has stopped a massacre.

Top Bottom